Pushing toward WWIII

Well here we are, late January 2023, and the Ukraine war is still raging. At this point, the U.S. has given Ukraine $100B in military aid. Biden and friends have said, ‘this will continue as long as it takes.’

Russia’s not stupid, if they didn’t already know, they certainly know now. The goal is to destroy Russia from being a dominant power. So the aid will continue from the United States which means something has got to give, or it’s going to boil over.

Here’s the latest from Russia’s Medvedev, (also see previous notes).

In Medvedev’s opinion, new military alliances will form, nations will pick sides in the conflict. He’s right, this has always happened in world history. His final statment is bothersome, being, “unless, of course, it’s too late.”

We all know what that means.

One thing is certain, the world is coming out of a pandemic with unprecedented lockdowns and experimental vaccination. Questions are openly being asked about them. Trillions were printed during that time, “to save us.” Now those printed trillions are destroying the global economy through inflation.

Anyone could have seen this coming, just not the war portion. It’s all coming to a head at once. Father save and protect those who love you. Something ugly this way comes.

I’ll use this thread to add updates and notes.

1 Like

I stand in agreement with you on this prayer. :pray:

4 Likes

The United States and Germany have been bickering about this for weeks. In my opinion, it comes down to who Russia will blame for giving Ukraine more modern arms. No one wants to be the sole nation to do it.

This is beyond out of control.

• Germany (and allies) to provide 88 Leopard 2 A6 tanks to Ukraine
  • U.S. to provide more than 30 Abrams battle tanks to Ukraine

You won’t believe it, but Ukraine now wants our F-16 fighter jets. No one is de-escalating, no one is even trying to.

These days, this verse rings a little louder than in the past…

Mat 24:6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

1 Like

I love this…

“There are constant statements from European capitals and Washington that the sending of various weapons systems to Ukraine, including tanks, in no way signifies the involvement of these countries or the alliance in hostilities in Ukraine,” Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov told reporters.

“We categorically disagree with this, and in Moscow, everything that the alliance and the capitals I mentioned are doing is seen as direct involvement in the conflict. We see that this is growing.” - Yahoo

The first time we gave a single bullet to Ukraine, we became involved.

In other news, Denmark is now calling for mandatory military service for women.

Their desperation is showing.

1 Like

By the way, is anyone else wondering ~100 tanks are going to change the outcome of the war? :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

We are expected to believe this, despite all the lies from the media and government over the last few years?

They must be crazy. I always hear that X nation wants to take over the world. What I see is the US and its allies going to conquer and conquering anything and everything that stands in their way.

Perhaps I’m alone in that…

• Vladimir Putin is set on a ‘big war’ with NATO to try and bring back the Iron Curtain, a Russian expert has warned.
  • Putin aims to start by swallowing both Ukraine and Moldova, then subjugate eastern Europe restoring an Cold War-style Iron Curtain across the continent.
1 Like

Amen, I too come in agreement with your prayer!:pray:

2 Likes

Yes mam.

Pearl, let me add a big welcome, and thanks for joining the community!

2 Likes

Doom…

In other news, you’ll never believe it but Zelenksy needs more weapons. :laughing: Meanwhile, NATO country Germany is warning against starting an arms race by continuing and rapidly supplying Ukraine with weapons.

Regardless of all the minute details. The fact is, Ukraine cannot stand on its own two feet. Without the West, they’re doomed. So how much longer can this go on, as the West is depleting it’s own stockpile of arms.

1 Like

Thank former Lt Col Daniel Davis for common sense and expertise!

On giving Ukraine tanks…

• “The problem is that what works on video games and on paper — you have to make it work on the ground,” he said. “And very few people anywhere in the western media or anywhere in the other media, for that matter, understand how combat power is made.
  • “And it’s not just the platform, though that is very important, but roughly 90 percent of the success is the people who operate the equipment,” he added.
  • In order to achieve that, he explained, a “trained individual at each of the positions within a tank” is needed, in addition to “a trained crew that knows how to fight well together.”
  • “And then you have to have a trained platoon, platoons in a company; and a company in the battalion; and if you’re talking about the inner-level operations, battalions within brigades etc,” he said.
  • “So all of those are necessary and they all take time,” he added.

The latest from Russia’s Medvedev.

1 Like

Russia and Iran have connected there bankss

Yes sir!

There’s a deep divide taking place in the world. A fractured global system we have.

In other news,

Meanwhile, Western nations are considering sending Ukraine more arms, but they’ve ruled out jets. I see other reports saying Russia is gearing up it’s army. Honestly, of course they are. Spring is just around the corner and the war will pick up steam.

Germany’s foreign minister says, “we are fighting a war against Russia.”

At least she can admit it.

https://twitter.com/thatdayin1992/status/1618228582647754752

Below is a copy paste from the Telegram channel of Russia’s Medvedev. I added the two links to give some insight into what he is discussing. I could not find (quickly) the Goldman Sachs report he referenced. Yet, these links help confirm some of the details.

P.S. No, I’m not pro-Russia. However, we only hear from Western media. We should be wise enough to hear both sides of the story.

Medvedev: Yesterday, a green patient from the narcological ward was visited by an aunt-gynecologist, who portrayed the chief European doctor. We discussed the rapid and fabulous recovery of the economy of Little Russia in the EU. Well, yes, this is clearly a lie.

In the meantime, the Kyiv regime, with the support of its Western curators, is fighting Russia “until victory”, and the economy of this unfortunate territory is rapidly turning into a stinking rot. This is openly spoken about even in those countries that promise the Ukrainian regime a recovery and eternal European love.

Here is a brief summary of the disease of the Ukrainian economy based on medical data from Goldman Sachs. A few bright figures characterizing the disease.

1. Ukraine has now lost territories that provided it with about 40% of the national industrial potential and about 15% of pre-war GDP.
  2. It no longer has access to more than $12 trillion in mineral reserves. Including 63% of coal deposits and 42% of metals.
  3. At full speed, agriculture is flying into the abyss. Vo-pFirst, a sharp drop in yield. Wheat: 19.4 million tons in 2022 vs. 32.5 million in 2021. Corn: 18.4 million tons - 35.1 million.
    Secondly, overland routes through Poland and Romania led to an increase in transport costs by 2-3 times.
  4. At the end of 2022, Ukraine’s GDP decreased by 35–36%. And its total losses from the collision with Russia reached 830-850 billion dollars. And this despite the fact that in 2021 the country’s GDP was $ 200 billion. This record drop was forced to admit even their Ministry of Economics as the worst result in the history of the country.
  5. Further, only the final collapse of industry, hyperinflation, poverty and total unemployment. The state debt of Nezalezhnaya by the end of this year will increase from 107 to 180-200 billion dollars. Hopes even for a microscopic recovery are illusory.

It is obvious that Russia will continue to work towards achieving the goals of the special military operation. This means that by the end of this year, Ukraine’s GDP may collapse by another 5-10%. Therefore, more and morethe prospect of complete bankruptcy of Ukrainian statehood and an inevitable end is clearly visible.

Who is to blame is a rhetorical question. As the evil midwife Ursula von “Something incomprehensible” honestly admitted, the Ukrainian government pays for membership in the EU and NATO with the lives of its citizens. What can we say about some unfortunate economy. The ruin of the country does not bother the Kyiv camarilla. It continues to squander its territory with 404 exorbitant military spending. Based on the fact that the West will always throw some money. He will not let all the embezzlers who share the Western loot swell from hunger. After all, only for urgent needs, the Ukrainian budget this year will have to fork out 55 billion USD, with a deficit of 38 billion. It is clear that the more support, the more the insane clown and other parasites with an open form of kleptomania will steal.

Only the longer the leaders of the Ukrainian Nazis beg and steal aid from their donors, the closer the final collapse of the economy. After all, pay for the course of treatment will comesya in full. And the goal of the Western Aesculapius is by no means to cure the economy of the unfortunate country.

The West has rich experience in killing experimental countries. The West is not the kind Dr. Aibolit, but Dr. Mengele. He is a sinister killer doctor. Therefore, Ukraine will face the sad fate of those colonies that were once raped in the most perverted form, and then thrown out to die in the rotting dustbin of history.

The sadistic treatment of the Ukrainian economy will take place gradually. First, it is the amputation of industry and the agricultural sector. Then the paralysis of the economy as a whole. Well, after - the organic death of the remnants of the country itself.

The termination of life, or death, of the former state will be accompanied by insane laughter, indecent antics and vile clown antics of the Nazi gang, completely crazy from the abundance of blood and drugs. And the deathly silence of Western doctors, looking with cold contempt at the agony of their own tortured patient…

I totally agree. If we were in his shoes, we would do the same thing. Remember the Cuban Missile Crisis? Our government and deep state, with their running the world doctrine, have touted their chest too long.
All the conflicts we stuck our nose in, how did they turn out? The days of us leading are over. We are a joke to many countries. Now we give them our toys so hopefully they will continue to play with us.

1 Like

@Faithful_True, yup, it’s looking pretty ugly. Thanks for adding your thoughts on this crisis.

We know the CIA was there at some point, regardless, and to your point…

Absolutely! :+1:t3:

1 Like

They say, new Russian offensive in 10 days…

• Moscow has concentrated hundreds of thousands of troops in the country’s east
  • “We expect in the next 10 days a new, huge invasion,” a Ukrainian military official

The Ukrainian military estimates:

• Russia already has 1,800 tanks
  • 3,950 armored vehicles
  • 2,700 artillery systems
  • 810 Soviet-era multiple-rocket-launch systems
  • 400 fighter jets
  • 300 helicopters

All ready for the new wave of attacks…

Check this out…

“I don’t know how we’re going to withstand this counteroffensive. It’s going to be extremely difficult,” said Sasha Ustinova, a Ukrainian lawmaker. “We don’t have enough rounds, or I mean—anything.

Obviously, it’s another cry for assistance from the West.

Reports vary, and they are no doubt all propaganda, but the below article says, according to U.S. and Western officials “close to 200,000 Russian troops have been killed or wounded in battle.” No mention of Ukraine’s losses, according to this article, they claim 13,000.

Who’s buying it?

Hey, check out this guy’s war sponsorship!

Can you spot it? (high res)

I am not worried at all.
Meet our new secret weapon.
So we have trannies in command.
Woke to the max.
What’s next twerking instead of marching?

Did Russia just load nukes?..

Some commentators interpreted the report as a warning that this is the first time Russia has had tactical nuclear weapons on board its warships since the collapse of the Soviet Union and the end of the Cold War.

or is it all hot air?

However, Pavel Podvig, a senior researcher with the U.N. Institute for Disarmament Research, said he believed it was highly unlikely the report indicated that Russia had deployed ships armed with tactical nuclear weapons, but rather that Moscow was relying on vessels that are theoretically capable of carrying nukes.

Mat 24:6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.