Look up the timeline of when Latin supposedly originated

Look up the timeline of when Latin supposedly originated.

Right after the DEATH AND RESURRECTION of Christ.

Latin is called “the dead language”.

Therefore, unless you’re using the original greek text, no use of the current HOLY BIBLE is valid.

What language do demons speak???

We ARE NOT PAYING FOR OUR SIN!!!

SATAN SINNED!! NOT US!

CHRIST COVERED IT ALL!!! HE PAID FOR IT ALL!!! RIGHT!!! GET THE MILLSTONE OF SHAME AND REGRET AND PLACE IT AT SATAN’S FEET WHERE IT BELONGS!!!

MY GOD IS A GOD OF LOVE!!! UNCONDITIONAL LOVE!!! KNOWING I HAD NO CHOICE TO SIN, HE DIED TO PAY FOR ALL OF THEM!!!

Would you ask me to apologize or ask forgiveness for being born a woman??!!! Absolutely not!!!

The world has only ever gotten it half right… we have a Heavenly Father AND Heavenly Mother and they are BOTH EQUALLY AS IMPORTANT.

We were left the Holy Spirit as our guide… not “the book of shame”.

Ashlee, I moved your post here from the Noah’s flood topic. We want to keep each conversation on topic, that helps the conversation build and flow. When we break that, it derails discussion. Ensure you read the house rules.

I must say, we here believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God, (2 Timothy 3:16). If you know and understand Greek, fantastic. However, it’s not the only way to understand Scripture. Moreover, there are also numerous variations of the Greek text, which only covers the New Testament. Which one is the correct one? None are original. Lastly, The Old Testament was primarily written in Hebrew. So you would need to understand Hebrew as well.

I hope you’re not calling the Bible “the book of shame”. Perhaps I misunderstood.

From another post you said,

What our “Bible” says?

That’s not sounding very good. On this website, we are Christians who study the Bible.

3 Likes

Please forgive me for not explaining myself better… if you will… I love my Heavenly Father unto death of this flesh!!! And I love each and every one of you. Nothing I’m saying is meant to offend, but if it does, please pray.

I want to remind you that even the Pharisees attempted to use scripture against Jesus and he turned it back around on them. They accused JESUS OF BLASPHEME! A perfect example of how the people in that time were ALREADY twisting the original meaning. Jesus had no issue putting them in their place. He knew people were using His word to accomplish their own selfish desires.

Our God is a God of absolutes. GOD maintained the integrity of scripture…it’s not hard. It’s alive… He is the LIVING WORD. The words are alive! Even in scripture His words conquer “death’s word”. The parts you write on your heart with ease… those are the living pieces.

After Christ’s death and ascension, because he is a just God, he had to give Satan his turn!! The Bible as we know IT , (please know that i am not taking from the divinity) IS IN FACT, SATAN’S own Tower of Babel… he removed all positive emotions from the word and replaced them with guilt and shame.

The foundation of Truth will never be shaken, but for you to say that scripture hasn’t been used for horrible, wicked and cruel intentions would indicate that God is a liar and that is not MY GOD.

I am a Christ Follower… not a Christian.

I apply God’s word…I will study on the new earth. Time is running out and we have to stop debating…it is all about love!! Loving unconditionally, no matter what. Period.

Ashlee,
I am not 100% sure i understand but i think i see where you may be comming from.
Forgive me if i am missing you core point but let me give my view on scripture. The bible IS inspired by God but written by mankind. It is a fact that each one of us color what we hear and/or read with our own core opinions/beliefs. This means that the scribes who have interpreted scripture from translation to translation are subject to the same human errors in interpritation that we all have today in reading and understanding God’s word.
I believe we must all ask for God’s help in uderstanding what the meaning of written scriptre is as we study it and be open to listening to others understanding of scripture and consider how it aligns with our own understanding. Others may have gotten a truth we missed or visa versa and through study TOGETHER we can grow in the truth and beauty of God’s word.

1 Like