Our forum is a place where you have an opportunity to bring your thoughtful, knowledgeable, and insightful perspective to the discussion. It’s where we fellowship with one another to make sense of this mixed-up world, together. You can think of our forum as us gathering after church.
Hey, who’s bringing the chicken?!
Now let’s face it, we’re never going to agree all the time, but let’s keep it civil and based on facts. Let’s treat each other how we want to be treated, just like Jesus taught us, and don’t forget the Great Commandment, (Matthew 7:12).
So with that, I want to lay out some guidelines so we all have some expectations.
- Stay on topic, it keeps us all sane and helps build the conversation.
- If you’re replying to an article we wrote, but you didn’t read it, don’t reply. We want everyone to understand the entire subject before responding. Then we are all on the same page. Win-win!
- The forum is not for self promotion, link dumps or spam. It’s for discussing this site, Christianity, politics, and general discussion. If you have a legit source to back up your point of view, then share. Irrelevant links will go directly to jail and not pass go.
- Posts attacking us or other visitors are destined for the trash bin. Focus on the post, not the poster, (Proverbs 6:19, 2 Timothy 2:14).
- We want to hear from you, not what your church believes. No promotion or discussion of churches, faiths, or pastors. The trash bin rule applies.
- Posts are for posts, not arguments. Some back and forth is okay, to the point of ad nauseam? Negative. By the way, broken records are cast into outer darkness.
- Don’t be a post hog. If too many posts are yours on one topic, they get sucked into a black hole.
- No hateful posts. Including; Ad hominem attacks, spam, inappropriate language or conduct, racism, bigotry, and defamatory remarks, (Ephesians 4:29). These are wastebasket approved!
- This is not a doomer site. No fear-mongering, no conspiracies, the world is filled with them. We do not need to be a hub for more. Trust me, there are no reptilians, but there is an abyss for these type of posts…
- Last one… Be Christlike and have fun!
If you agree, then welcome and post away!
Ahh, one more thing…
If you come across unruly rebels who break these simple Christian inspired rules. Flag um! If they get enough flags, their post automatically goes to never never land. On the other hand, if you like what someone said, give their post some love!