WHOOPS: Largest Covid Vaccine Study Yet Finds Links to Health Conditions

Via Bloomberg…

I don’t care if they want to call it “rare,” healthy people dying from Covid was extremely rare. The vaccines should have always been an unpressured choice for everyone.

Vaccines that protect against severe illness, death and lingering long Covid symptoms from a coronavirus infection were linked to small increases in neurological, blood, and heart-related conditions in the largest global vaccine safety study to date.

The rare events — identified early in the pandemic — included a higher risk of heart-related inflammation from mRNA shots made by Pfizer Inc., BioNTech SE, and Moderna Inc., and an increased risk of a type of blood clot in the brain after immunization with viral-vector vaccines such as the one developed by the University of Oxford and made by AstraZeneca Plc. - Largest Covid Vaccine Study Yet Finds Links to Health Conditions

This is just one of hundreds of embalmers that are starting to step forward and report about finding these fibrous clots. Ho-hum let’s more along folks; there’s nothing to see here.

Embalmer Shares Shocking Video of removing “strange White Fibrous Clots” from a Dead Body— “I didn’t Start Seeing This Until Early 2021” (Graphic Video)

Has anyone else noticed a Parkinson type shaking in anyone that has gotten the jab? We noticed it right after it came out, in multiple people…

I don’t think we’ve seen the worst of it yet…many complications in numerous people…not to ignore outright death. It’s a sad sad situation. :pensive:

1 Like

Everyone I know that took the vaccine is doing fine.

That is great news! I wish I could say the same.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that Kay.

I’m curious, are they older people?

The people I know are all over the age spectrum, just to compare notes. Prior to the vaccine their health was fine, and after their health is fine as well.

It’s across the board for the most part for us. The Parkinson’s type shaking were both older…late 60’s and early 70’s who were both perfectly healthy before. Deaths - both young (mid 20’s) and older. Other “side effects” included people as young as teens. It just breaks my heart…

Edited to add: And there have been multiple people we know that all of a sudden they’re having heart conditions…was that bc of the jab? We will never know for sure, but it just seems way off to us.

It’s really tough to call when there’s such a mix. In my opinion, anyone older can’t really be suspect with the vaccines. Now younger people, that shoots up my radar, but not older people. Unfortunately, when we get too far down the road, things can change and quickly.

There’s no doubt though, there are side effects. Heck, just listen to any commercial on TV. :smile: All those pills have more side effects than cures. :joy:

Yea, and most of the side effects are worse than what you have.

I’m 76 and I hate to admit this but like many in my generation, I have taken every vaccine to come down the pike. I’ve never had a problem with any vaccine, including the swine flu vaccine which I was required to take because of where I was working at the time. If you recall that vaccine was jerked from the market after a couple people died.

The initial COVID inoculation required a series of two shots. My second shot hurt like no other vaccine I had ever taken, and within a few days I became very ill. I have always gotten by with 6-8 hours of sleep, but for over a week I was sleeping 12-18 hours a day. My temp was only slightly elevated, and that was only for a couple of days, but my entire body ached. After about three weeks I was feeling better, but I noticed that my hair was starting to fall out. Over the next month I probably lost 1/4 to 1/3 of my hair, which has since grown back. Sometime later I did an internet search (I usually go to the Mayo Clinic site) and discovered that hair loss is a side effect for both COVID and the vaccine.

When I had my next annual checkup, they asked me if I wanted the latest booster shot and when I told them that there would be no more vaccines shots for me – ever, I got absolutely no push back. This leads me to believe they may have been hearing the same thing from other people.

My friend’s entire family, great-grandchildren up to him, he is 77, got vaccinated and not one of them had any problems with the vaccine. However, after they were vaccinated, the entire family, great-grandchildren up to him caught COVID. The good news is that they all recovered nicely with just over the counter medications. The bad news is that the vaccine was supposed to protect them.

Back to me, and this was early on in the pandemic, and sometime after had I recovered from the vaccine. I once again became ill, only this time my symptoms were the same as the China virus, so I went to the doctor right away. It took him less than five minutes to diagnose me, he said I had community pneumonia, and he prescribed an antibiotic. I asked him if he thought it would be prudent to test me for COVID since I was in the vulnerable age group and he replied, “It’s not necessary, you have the classic symptoms of community pneumonia”. The antibiotic he prescribed did zero good, which told me I did not have a bacterial infection, which suggests what I had was likely viral, as in COVID.

Here’s the kicker; I heard this sometime later and it all suddenly everything clicked together for me. This came from a registered nurse who was also a whistle blower. Remember at the time the government was telling everyone the vaccines were safe and that you had to get the jab to be protected. This nurse said everybody coming into her clinic with COVID symptoms was diagnosed with community pneumonia. Wow, that rang a bell for me. Her words were, it’s because the government did not want it getting out that the vaccines are next to worthless.

Yup very true. Anything the gov says Def do the opposite. They answer to satan and his spirts. They Def are in the synagogue of satan. All in Hollywood also are the same. Taylor swift on down. Answer to evil spirits. Ice spice showing the upside cross at the super bowl :face_vomiting:

Well, I have to disagree with you there. I think the majority of people jabbed that had side effects were the elderly. It’s easy for them to pass off illnesses and heart conditions as pre-existing conditions or as a result of age. Talk to people that were in the nursing homes…it’s not pretty. :frowning:

I am so sorry you had to go through all of that. I’m glad you are no longer getting the jabs. God bless!!

i have a dead brother, a dead cousin, and a dead mother in law…all within a one year period. they were all younger than I, seemed to be doing fine, and all vaxed to the hilt. Others, I know, which are few, are having numerous trips to the doctors with all new and rare problems…they too, all current on jab. the only thing all of them have in common, other that the jabs, is that they are on some daily diet of some pharmaceutical.

and i know many, about same age group or older than you, that are getting pneumonia. All jabbed.

By golly, that vaccine turned you into a cat! :rofl::joy: Just kidding of course, you just threw me for loop for a second. Love the kitty picture!

I thought this picture was a little misleading because it was taken when I was in my prime. I have to admit, I’ve let myself go a little since then.

Old Man

Of course, I don’t actually look like a cat either, maybe a California raisin.

Since those Covid shots came out so quickly I knew something was off! I never took one nor my husband. But two of my adult children had too because of a job. My friend took the jab and serval boosters so did her husband. He passed last month. And she is unrecognizable. Her hair is fallen out she can’t walk she is skin and bones. I tried to tell her but she wouldn’t listen. My daughter stays sick she has heart inflammation and she gets Covid every time. My son is unhealthy. I pray God will help us!

1 Like

So happy to hear that you and your husband didn’t get it. I have a friend that tried to tell her husband not to take it, but he wanted to go on a trip and thought he had to take it. He got sick a few months later and just passed a few months ago.

Thank you! Please pray for my children that the Covid shots will clear out of there system. I pray for all who took it.

1 Like