What Are The Signs Of Jesus Coming?

Full article at: What Are The Signs Of Jesus Coming? | World Events and the Bible

Scripture describes many signs that would indicate the return of Jesus is near. In fact, Christ provided many signs as well, but one stands out above them all.

4 Likes

I also think that when the Elect are brought before the Anti-Christ and they allow God to speak through them, that is when everyone who has not heard of God’s Word will know.

Mark 13:11

“But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost.”

2 Likes

And this is what brings up my dilemma. I have often wanted to get off of FB, but then decide that I shouldn’t bc that’s how I can get the Word out. I go back to my feeling that there is always a positive with the negative. I have many FB friends that I have gained throughout my time on that platform. I used to be a seller on eBay and I connected with many people in the seller world. I no longer sell for reasons I can get into at another time. I’ve also connected with people with other interests. Many are non-believers and I’m praying that a seed can be planted within them. So I again convince myself to stay on FB, just like I did here. :upside_down_face:

It’s also interesting to note that through social media platforms, we can communicate in many “tongues”. (@ToddHenry , I just thought of you when I wrote this, possible reference to what we were discussing in your post. I’ll add that over on that post as well so we can keep on topic here.)

One last thing - Instead of waking up in the morning, drinking my coffee as I scroll through FB, I now come straight to this community. MUCH better way to start the day!

2 Likes

I like your thought on starting here. I like fb for market place for now. It’s definitely a time killer for me if I’m not careful.

Appreciate your thought of my post and the tongue part.

1 Like

You’ll like this one, Jerusalem encompassed by armies!

I’m stuck on the NWO. The amount of times I’m hearing it from different politicians and countries now, its as if its wide out in the open with no concern that they are creating one.

I think from what I see and sense, the church today is clueless. The amount of people I hear from “Christian” posts and church goers, is come quickly Lord Jesus and rapture us out of here. It’s nauseating to me to hear them say it anymore.

I think the fight now is over who is going to run the one world system. @brandon has taught on this. Will it be conservative or liberal nwo, Russian/China led or US led.

I feel everything else has taken place. Now just waiting on the one world system.

2 Likes

Good post Branden and well described.
It’s incredible to think that our generation has been chosen for these times. If you think about it, We are basically the last line of defense for Christianity, and we the remaining Saints are in a serious battle to counter the evil of this world, we are of the last remaining soldiers that will serve Jesus Christ.
Also a side note about Jared Kushner. This guy is very mysterious he seems to be the one in control and always acts like he’s smartest guy in the room, He is the author of the Abraham Accords and well respected in the Middle East and Israel. It appears that he is the one that pushed for and helped orchestrate the lockdowns. He just recently said that thru transhumanism he will live forever. He purchased a 1.8 billion dollar property in Manhattan and calls it 666 5th avenue, he leases the top floors of this building to a company that manufactures mark of the beast implantable chips. I think he’s making a good case for the Anti-Christ position. And just think if he is ,that means Donald Trumps daughter would have married the Anti-Christ lol

Most on here I believe do not believe the antichrist is a person. Nor do we believe the mark of the beast is a chip or physical mark.

The antichrist is satan, the man of perdition. The mark of the beast is in their forehead not on. Also, the mark of the beast is the 6th trumpet, 6th vial, and 6th seal.

It is amazing to think we are or could be the last generation. That it is our watch! A great responsibility for sure. God help us be what this lost, blind, and dying world needs!

Brandon has some great studies on this, a great series called the The Timeline of the Tribulation.

2 Likes

I agree with @ToddHenry . Anti-christ will be cast out of heaven with his angels after the deadly wound to the one world government. When he appears, he will claim to Christ.

But, don’t get me wrong., Jared Kushner has always rubbed me the wrong way. Something is not right with him. I did the article where he claimed that he was keeping fit in case the advances in science will allow him to live forever, but I also read that he said it in jest. Who knows - he may have been serious and may just be trying to save face.

You should take a read through Brandon’s Timeline of the Tribulation like Todd suggested. Be sure to read it with an open mind and check it all out for yourself. And of course, ask for God’s guidance and use spiritual discernment when reading. Here’s a link if you choose to read it.
Timeline of the Tribulation

2 Likes

The scriptures show us the truth my brother we just can’t ignore the scriptures Rev. 13 : 16-18 And HE causeth all both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond to receive a mark in their in their right hand or in their foreheads. And that no man might buy or sell , save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast or the number of his name. Here is wisdom let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast, for it is the number of a MAN and his number is 666.
I use the title AntiChrist because most refer to him as such. Scripture clearly states that the Son of Perdition is most definitely a man and the people will at some point have to choose either to except or reject the mark of the beast.
Here’s a couple more scriptures on the subject, check out 2nd Thess.2:3,4 also Daniel 9:27 also the KJV gives the clearest understanding.

I believe the “right hand” is your works and the “foreheads” is your mind. I prayed about this many times and one thing that comes to my mind often is how satan operates. I feel that satan expects people to take things literally in the bible, when in fact there is spiritual and literal. So if satan and his ilk want to deceive people what better way than to have something of this world appear to be the “mark”.

As for the word MAN in the scripture you quoted, I believe that is there to let us know that he is come “disguised” as “the Man” (Strongs G4444) which is the true Christ.

2 Likes

@Kay is right on the money here. Plus Satan has been called man in scripture as well.

Look at verse 16 , It starts out, And he causeth all! Small and great, rich and poor,free and bond to receive the mark in their right hand or their foreheads. That’s straight forward no way really to spin this scripture.
2 Thes. 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means, for that day shall not come, except there comes a falling away first and that the MAN of sin is revealed, The son of perdition .and again the scriptures are pretty straight forward.
Bottom line is the scriptures are saying anyone that receives the mark is destined for eternal destruction.

Hey folks, I have a work on the Antichrist that discusses the “man of sin” and the “son of perdition” as well. Perhaps it would be beneficial to gain some more insight on this subject.

I did want to bring up a few things about the Mark of the Beast.

Revelation 13:16
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

First, “all” doesn’t really mean all. If it did, then all of the world would accept the mark, and well, none of us would be saved, right?

Second, Scripture certainly says they “received a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads.” Personally, I think we tend to focus more on Satan and his tools than God’s. After all, God has a mark as well, right? God’s mark is called a Seal and we find it in Revelation 7:3.

Check this out,

Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

So, Satan has a mark placed into someone’s forehead, but God also has a mark that is placed into someone’s forehead. This simply means, what someone accepts as their truth, who they accept, and don’t accept. There’s a bit more to it.

I recommend these additional studies for more Scripture and details on this topic.

1. When Does The Mark Of The Beast Begin?
  2. Will You Be Killed If You Don’t Worship The Image Of The Beast?
4 Likes

In Rev 12:7-9 tells us that dragon who is called the devil and satan is cast out of heaven, but not anti-christ. The anti-christ is a man from earth, and not in heaven as satan is. In Dan 11:21-45 we have the vile person stand up, which the people will not give honor of the kingdom, but he will win them over with flatteries and he comes in peacefully and does that which has not been done before (my opinion is he gives them back riches, instead of taking them from them), and this is little horn talked of all the way to the end of this chapter, or as you call “anti-christ”. Dan 8:9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land. Verse 23 And in the later times of their kingdom when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up. 24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and by peace shall destroy the mighty and the holy people. Let us go to Rev 13 and verse 1 tells us where the 1st beast comes from (out of the sea), which is people, so we know this is a man, the same as us, but with the spirit of satan in him, as verse 2 tells us the dragon gives him his power. We read the rest of this chapter through to verse 16, and we see the 2nd beast that comes out of the earth with the two horns of a lamb but a mouth that speaketh as a dragon is satan in a religious role. In verse 13 the 2nd beast does great wonders, so he makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men. Let us jump ahead to Rev 19:20 to see the 2nd beast is the false prophet - 20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. So when Jesus comes back the two beasts are thrown into the lake of fire, which are little horn and the false prophet. In Rev 20 :1-3 the dragon is put in chains and cast into the pit, and in verse10 satan joins the two beasts in the lake of fire and brimstone forever tormented.

I believe the anti-christ aka false messiah is none other than the dragon, the son of perdition, the destroyer, death and many other names that the Word tells us is specifically satan. I also believe the anti-christ is not flesh.

I’ve never heard the interpretation of the scripture that you describe above and actually it just doesn’t make sense to me. I don’t have time to break it all down now, but felt you deserved a response.

The best thing about this forum that Brandon has created is that we stick to God’s Word and stay united as Christians. As we know, not one flesh body will have the interpretation of the bible ALL correct. We have a spiritual battle ahead of us and we all need to be watchmen and put on our full armor of God.

1 Like

I’m always Leary when someone says this scripture really doesn’t mean what it says, that’s usually someone trying to change scripture to satisfy their own desires and views. influencing people to take the mark of the beast is something only Satan could be proud of. The mark is certain destruction and anyone who receives it will be cut off from God forever. Here’s more scripture that will shed light on the truth. Let’s see what John has to say about the ones who received the mark. Rev. 14:9,10 And the 3rd angel followed them saying with a loud voice if any man worship the beast and his image and receive his mark in his forehead or hand, The same shall drink of the wine of wrath of God. Rev. 16:2 And the first went and poured out his vial upon the earth and there fell noisome and grevious sores upon the men who received the mark. How many scriptures do you need so you will see the evil of the mark? Anyone that has read these teachings that are dangerously downplaying the dangers of the mark, I would suggest you do your own due diligence.

Hold on there Joshua, I am not telling anyone to take a Satanic mark. That’s not what I said at all sir.

I said the word “all” cannot really mean “all”. That’s an accurate statement for the reason I already outlined. However, I’ll explain further.

Rev 13:3 …all the world wondered after the beast.

The Bible clearly said, “all,” everyone on earth was going to worship the beast, right?

Rev 13:7 …it was given unto him to make war with the saints

However, we see the Dragon goes to make war with the Saints. Why? If “all” the world worships the Dragon, including the Saints, why war with them? You don’t war with those who serve you. You only war with those who oppose you, those who do not worship.

Let’s hear it from the Bible. Here’s the exception to the “all” rule.

Rev 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

You see?

That proves my point. “All” is not “all”, Scripture provided the exception for you. Everyone on earth will worship, except for those found written in the book of life.

Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

There we have “all” again, but the Bible just said “all” wasn’t really “all”.

Aside from that, if “all” the world was going to accept the mark, then everyone’s damned. What would be the point of studying the Bible from a Tribulation point of view?

Revelation 7 said a 144,000 will have the Seal of God. Then you have the “multitude” of all people. They all come out of the Tribulation and stand before God. That’s what Revelation 7 says.

That tells us once again, “all,” “everyone” will not take the Mark of the Beast, nor will “all” worship the Dragon. Otherwise, everyone takes the mark, you, me, the 144,000, and we’re all damned to eternal death. There’s no other option, right?

I pray you understand.

3 Likes

@ToddHenry and @Kay “respectively” would you please give the bible scripture(s) that says antichrist is satan and not a person?

1 Like

I don’t think there is a single verse that states whether or not antichrist is of flesh or spiritual body. It’s all in the interpretation thereof. My belief comes from multiple scriptures. One set of scripture is in 1 John chapter 2.

You have brought up Daniel’s vision as proof, although, I believe that to also be an interpretation. In Daniels vision there are 12 names given for the antichrist.

little horn = a horn of small beginnings. This identifies this vision with those of Ch. Dan_8:9, Dan_8:11, Dan_8:12. The first of twelve titles given to the power commonly known as “the Antichrist”: it is used again in Dan_8:9. Compare Dan_11:21-30. Note the other titles: “the king of Babylon” (Isa_14:4); “the Assyrian” (Isa_14:25); “Lucifer, son of the morning”, in opposition to “the bright and morning star” (Isa_14:12); “the Prince that shall come” (Dan_9:26); “the king of fierce countenance” (Dan_8:23); “the vile person” (Dan_11:21); “the wilful king” (Dan_11:36); “the man of sin” (2Th_2:3); “the son of perdition” (2Th_2:3); “that wicked (or lawless) one” (2Th_2:8. Rev_13:18); “the beast with ten horns” (Rev_13:1).

I copied the above from the companion bible - I was trying to find my handwritten notes on this topic and can’t seem to find it. There is other scripture that I recently read, but of course, cannot remember what it was. If I remember, I will post here…and write it down and put in my notes binder, filed correctly! LOL

So with those examples, I will again say, this is my belief/interpretation. Just as with your examples, those are your beliefs/interpretations.

With that being said, there is always more to learn and more to see as these last days continue to fly by. One thing that I have in the back of my head; We know that antichrist will be performing “miracles”. With the use of technology today, they are able to make holograms appear on a stage and do whatever they program it to do. So…like I said before, Christians need to stay united and focused and flesh man will ever get it all correct.

2 Likes

I was just going to link your blog post “Who is the antichrist” and got the system message that it had already been linked in this thread. I didn’t realize you had linked it 9/16. It is a great explanation of why I believe the antichrist is satan.

2 Likes