We’re about to run out of diesel fuel!?

DOOM!!! :boom:

Now they’re telling us, we have just 25 days until America runs out of Diesel fuel. Even Tucker Carlson had a segment on it. It’s actually less than that, the statement was first made on October 14th.

When I first heard this, I thought, I heard that during the summer.

Here it is, back in May 2022 this is what the Daily Caller reported,

East Coast inventories declined to 21.3 million barrels of diesel fuel or about two weeks worth of supply, the lowest level since data was first recorded in 1990.

“I wouldn’t be surprised to see diesel being rationed on the East Coast this summer,” John Catsimatidis, the CEO of United Refining Co.

The fact that I don’t hear major corporations shouting about this. Corporations like Amazon, UPS, FedEx, trucking companies, the oil manufactures, airlines and so on, makes me call exaggeration. In fact, look who is reporting on it…

Primarily, right leaning outlets. So this tells me, yes we are low as our government is being run into the ground. However, the situation is being exaggerated right before the elections to swing some more votes red.

What say you?

P.S. Diesel is distillate fuel. Here’s some supply charts from the EIA.

1 Like

Yes i agree. all bs these are the things that they said were shortages of all year.
Potatoes
tomatoes
baby formula
t/p
paper towels
beef
chicken
and i am sure that other people know of some other things too. and i think tucker carlson is part of the propaganda!!!

2 Likes

I cannot stand Tucker anymore…he is one of the biggest propagandists out there. And it wouldn’t surprise me at all if there was a deal made with the major retail chains to limit the baby formula and other things. Or the deal could have been made in another area of the supply chain. Just to scare people…that’s all it is. It’s a big game to them.

Thanks for sharing this - I believe it is just another scare tactic. Over and over again…and they sit back and monitor how the people react. And no better way to monitor the people than by social media.

2 Likes

More lies. I don’t believe anything the mainstream media or government reports. Kay is right. It’s just another scare tactic.

2 Likes

just kind of an update on the diesel fuel situation. my daughter and husband went on vacation last week . on their drive home thru pa. , they saw gas station after gas station out of diesel fuel signs . where my daughter works, a client who is a farmer in oxford new york, told her he got his last delivery of off road diesel fuel, and there will be no deliveries come january, that is what the company told him. so this is just to let you know what is going on in pa. i have not seen shortages of diesel fuel where i am, will keep an eye on it anyway. also fetterman was elected in pa. i know he wants to shut down fracking in pa. i really don’t like fracking, but it is what we have for now.

1 Like

Well, according to Tucker Carlson and his band of doomers, today is the day America ran out of diesel. That’s what he said 25 days ago.

However, on our trip through numerous cities and towns yesterday, every station large and small had diesel. In fact, the price dropped at most stations by a dime or two.

Moral of the story, don’t buy into what the doomers are selling.

Just like everything else! Shortage of cranberries was the latest thing I had to discuss with someone. And don’t get me started on the cost of food. Maybe people will start buying the necessities instead of all the garbage on the shelves.