The Dominion trial

By now, I’m sure everyone read the released text messages of Fox News hosts initially blasting the former President with respect to voter fraud. Of course, they since walked it back.

We know Fox and its anchors full embraced the voter fraud narrative. With that, Dominion, the maker of the voting machines filed a $1.6 billion dollar lawsuit against Fox News for spreading the propaganda. Now Dominion can force Rupert Murdoch and Fox leadership to testify.

This will be an interesting trial.

While there has always been voter fraud, it was blown way out of proportion. Way before the election, which I remember pointing out. It was a nice little setup in case someone lost the election. Think about it, to accomplish what was stated by many would have left a paper trail. So far, every voter fraud court case has proven zilch. Besides, if it was true as stated, why would anyone bother voting anymore? Yet, the same ones telling you it’s completely rigged are telling you to vote. :flushed:

Fox does an amazing job of sounding like “The Sun,” (ironically enough owned by Murdoch) and they pander to the right. Personally, I think it was all about ratings. All the hyperbole. Just like the “we’re about to run out of diesel” story.

Everyone gets sucked in, but no one remembers later.

That’s how tabloids keep thriving.

Regarding the diesel fuel stories, I always say Tucker Carlson is the controlled opposition’s number 1 hypnotist.

If he was a threat to the narrative he would not be on the boob tube.

Anyone who can not see the glaring collusion between the democrat party and the justice system is either blind or stupid or both.

More redacted information a certain network doesn’t want you to see, not that NBC is your friend! :smile:

I hope all the evidence comes out. Blow the lid off this whole story. I don’t care what way, we all just want the truth of the matter.

Well, that was fast!

Fox just conceded in the Dominion court case. They conceded, settling without the court process. Fox agreed to pay Dominion $787 MILLION DOLLARS.

What’s that tell you?

“Fox has admitted to telling lies,” said John Poulos, Dominion’s CEO.

Fox…

“We acknowledge the Court’s rulings finding certain claims about Dominion to be false,” the Fox statement said. “This settlement reflects Fox’s continued commitment to the highest journalistic standards. We are hopeful that our decision to resolve this dispute with Dominion amicably, instead of the acrimony of a divisive trial, allows the country to move forward from these issues.”

• “commitment to the highest journalistic standards”?
  • “allows the country to move forward”

They’ve got to be kidding me!

They told you for years now, Dominion was complicit in widespread voter fraud that altered the 2020 Presidential elections. However, we now know that’s a lie. Evident by Fox ponying up $787 million dollars.

The reason?

Fox had no proof. It was all a ruse to get ratings and keep conservatives sucked into the narrative. It worked perfectly and fractured our nation in half. Oh, but now the country is supposed to move forward?

Fox News is an absolute disaster. The liberal networks are too, but Fox has totally lost the trust of every American over this. Folks, make sure you mark every single person and organization who said there was all this proof. Mark every single person who kept talking about widespread voter fraud. It doesn’t exist, Fox just showed you in 787 million different ways. There’s always been fraud, but not what was sold to you.