Was Sodom This Bad?

Full article at: Was Sodom This Bad? | World Events and the Bible

When I look at the moral degradation of society, I cannot help but think of Sodom and Gomorrah. I wonder within myself, have we eclipsed the wickedness of those cities? You remember the story… God decided he was going to destroy Sodom and the surrounding cities due to their wickedness. Abraham reasoned with God, and…

4 Likes

All they wanted was to be able to visit their “loved ones in the hospital”. What could that hurt? Now here we are.
If you can’t stand up to people in your own family, don’t expect prayer to change the world. He gave us a manual, the sword.

1 Like

The stage we are at now makes Sodom look like a church picnic.

Everything is a flood of lies and the dam hasn’t even broke yet.

All that matters at this point is being sealed with God’s Word.

P.S. You’d think some of those disgusting creatures could at least shave first.
Or join Jenny Craig.

3 Likes

I liked the phrase; we’re not going away. Wanna bet.

2 Likes

Yes! I must agree that we have overall surpassed the perversions of Sodom and Gomorrah! I mean! If they had the technology of the pharmaceutical and surgical means that we have today??? They may have taken an equal path! For there is nothing new under the sun as scripture states…
Ecclesiastes 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
But I highly doubt they had Drag Queen Story time accepted to the same degree for their children as we allow ours today! Let alone the indoctrinated wickedness that leads to the childs mutilated and genetically ingested sorcery of conversion! There is the choice of ones age of accountability in making these free-will decisions! But to impose such ungodliness apon a child unknowing of this evil! Is evil that I think even satan shutters in thought!
And I will say this!
And Yeshuah our Lord said!
Matthew 18:6
But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
I believe that to be merciful to what I would suggest!!
All said! We must in this spiritual warfare of good v.s. evil… DO everything we can to STOP all forms of the evil powers and principalities on high! It is our God given duty to apply His Armor and march forward!
Be sealed in the truth! The Four Winds are nigh! Then the real battle begins… The Tribulation. Yet forget not! The victory is OURS! Praise and glory to the Father in Jesus name!
God Bless. :pray::point_up::fist::+1::grin:

1 Like

Truth be told! And with some humor to boot!:grin::innocent:

Most likely not in this flesh age, yeah! But it dang will be post 7th trump! That’s a guarenteed fact!:grin:

The arrogance and the pride will melt away real fast.

They even have their BS in Petco and Pets mart.
Pride colored pet toys etc.

Sick perverted scum of the earth.

I’ll tell ya how I really feel later. :innocent:

You need to go fishing.

you are either for it, or you are against it. there is no grey area of maybe. Rev 3:16
you either reject Christ’s word, or you embrace it. NO compromise, no maybe’s, no ‘sort of.’ no 'little bit.
Not only God rejects wishey washey,loosey goosey mumbles. We should too. Is it, or isn’t it? yes or no is the only acceptable answer.
and

2 Likes

Going Thursday morning!

It’s good for the soul. :smiley:

This spot here for wade fishing in front of the rocks on a point.
Excellent for redfish and the beloved Snook.

1 Like

That looks great. Peace and nature.

That right there! I am so thankful that my dad passed on when he did. He had been in memory care which I hated, but I was unable to take him in and care for him at my home. If he would have still been alive and if they told me I couldn’t come in to visit I may have been arrested! My dad would have gone ballistic in that place.

From Brandon’s article:

Long ago, Christians were supposed to have stopped shopping at Target when they allowed “gender neutral bathrooms.” Target was one of the first to allow men into women’s bathrooms. But, Christian’s didn’t say anything. They still had to shop at Target.

My dad refused to shop there way back when he found out they donated to Planned Parenthood. So…the history goes back even further!

This reminded me of an article on the wonderful website “Healthline”. (sarcasm) Now they say men can get pregnant!
https://www.healthline.com/health/transgender/can-men-get-pregnant

Hey it’s not like we are a degenerate store that caters to mentally ill sick perverted freaks and such.

It’s those darn pesky Southerners who are harassing our workers.

Yeppers, it’s always dem dar back woods Southerners who are picking on dem mentally ill, perverted, insane, pedo, disgusting weirdos.

I personally don’t shop there, but it’s hard to find a place to buy just regular ole bed linens! I miss the mom and pop shops. :frowning: I try to buy a lot of my stuff at St. Vincent DePaul just so I don’t support these stupid businesses. But that is the way all this evil is playing out. Especially with Amazon and other large online stores. We have been conditioned into the “I need it now” mentality. And yes, I still order from Amazon, sad to say.

I try to research companies before I buy, but it’s almost impossible to find a good Christian company. Or even a company that isn’t tied to all this evil in the world. Just finding a t-shirt is getting ridiculous. (Yep…I buy Fruit of the Loom t-shirts for myself…sometimes you just have to give in) I guess I need to buy some sheep, a loom and start making my own material.

1 Like

My honest impression of Target all the way back to the 70’s was just one tier above the dollar store. Sub standard cheap stuff. Even though I’m not a sharp dresser, 'I do appreciate high quality jeans and shirts, jackets etc. So I never had a reason to shop at Target. Honestly never have.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/la-dodgers-slammed-over-pride-night-invitation-to-lgbt-group-that-performed-stripper-pole-christ-crucifixion-routine/

:face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

We ain’t seen nuttin yet.
This is just a trickle.
This isn’t even the flood of lies yet.
This is the pre game show.

Only thing that matters at this stage is get sealed with God’s Word.
And remember the false Christ comes first.

1 Like

Well, back in the 70’s when we had limited choices on shampoo and conditioner…Target was the place to go! Super curly hair was NOT manageable back then…that’s why there were so many Rosanne-Rosanna-Danna’s out there. :wink:

1 Like