Trump Assassination Attempt Emphasizes Political Divide

Full article at: Trump Assassination Attempt Emphasizes Political Divide | World Events and the Bible

I’ve been talking a lot about division lately. I’ve been saying over and over again: politicians, the media, political commentators, influencers, and the like are helping to sow political hatred in our country. I’ve said, if this doesn’t come to a halt, our nation is going to fall. I don’t think people are taking messages…

12 Likes

"As a nation, we don’t allow much God into our mind, so something else has taken its place. Something evil and vile. "

Matthew 12:43-45.

We are the wicked generation. Jeremiah 2:11-13

“Christian extremists use Scripture to justify violent goals”

The sad part of this statement is that many times, it is true. Cherry picking and justification have turned more of God’s children against Him than anything else.

5 Likes

Thank you Brandon for this very insightful article and prayer.

7 Likes

Well said and I love that prayer :pray:.

The left vs right has become tribal and those participating are being used.

Turn off the news, unplug from it all. Commit to the Lord, read His word, love your family, and get out in nature.

We cannot control any of this but God can and will. I can rest easy on that promise. :call_me_hand:

10 Likes

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way*, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.:pray: Our Nation needs to return to God​:pray::+1:

2 Likes

We as Christians need a mindset that the division may not be resolved, and hostilities worsened - and we pickup from there. For example, if your parents are hostile to each other, and divorce is imminent, no need to try to make them get along - pick up where the situation breaks down and continue with faith as your guiding power. God is greater than division.

1 Like

God doesn’t want a dead Trump. It was the hand of God.
Keep praying for what is right.
Blessings

2 Likes

Jeremiah chapter 2 says it all. What we have become.

1 Like

Amen and amen brother

1 Like

In Jesus Christ Name Amen!!!

It definitely has become left against right, in all my years I have never seen such a divisive world. I am praying that more lies are exposed and more people put their rest in Our Savior, Jesus Christ.
I believe by watching the news that I am a more aware watchman.
Thank you Brandon for the beautiful prayer :pray:t2: in Jesus Name Amen

2 Likes

After the events on Saturday, and now that the RNC has started, I have tuned in to see what would happen since all the left, right and the media have been calling for the temperature, rhetoric etc., to be lowered. I usually tune out. My main goal was to see the demeanor of Trump.

As expected, nothing has changed with the players.

Biden gave Holt excuses, on the part he played.
Some of the Republican speakers said things that should have been left off the stage.
MSNBC hounded Trumps son, days after the attack.
The play-by-play annalists jockeyed to throw more verbal turds at the 2 candidates and his supporters. The past just can’t be left alone.

Some of the speakers, especially the single parent mother, were impressive.

As a nation, when one side agrees to kill baby’s, change your birth identify, award laziness and teach racism, etc., and some of the other side know these things are against God, how is it even possible to come together at the table and find middle ground. There is none. Lukewarm doesn’t cut it.

The left and all the fractions of it would have to make a huge change and that will never happen. The end of the millennium shows that most will not change.

One thing all the speakers had in common. At the end, they all said God bless America. Which comes first, the blessings or the change? If they win, they better put their money where their mouth is.

We will see if Trump can man up, lower his temperature and set the example, since as he said, I shouldn’t be here.

That’s it in nutshell!

Good read Brandon. Sharing Truth is what we are called to do at this time. These days the division which has been ordained by GOD will be fulfilled, and will unfold as HE wrote it shall. Nothing and no one can stop it. The dividing we are watching is to separate the sheep from the goats. You know that too. The sheep know their FATHERs voice and will return to HIS Word to learn it with understanding, that they might become prepared to withstand what is ahead of us all. Not one will be lost. FATHER promises that and I believe HIM. HE teaches us that we must know HIS Truth and Plan so that we can see clearly that we may be well equipped to identify the enemy(s) of GOD. Becoming sealed in HIS Word is to be sealed in HIS Truth and it is That Truth, when we receive it, that we are to pass on. In doing that we never know who hears it or reads it, but one day ahead - if they are meant to hear it, GOD will cause it to take root. Following FATHER in Christ Jesus is what I pray for everyone that they might come to Truth in order to be saved from what is coming upon the whole world. For the deceptions and lies of and by the antichrist and his army will be all-inclusive, causing humans to see things they will not be able to comprehend, magnificent things, the deception will be magnificently complete. No human will be able to withstand it unless they prepared and are sealed in Truth. GOD in Christs name alone is our ROCK, our Wall of protection, our Saviour, our most loving FATHER. ALL that are sealed in FATHERs Truth, before that short reign of the antichrist arrives, will be saved from his evil fiery darts of every supernatural deception and lie he is surely going to use. And because he is supernatural, his skills at all of that are masterfully honed; and he will use it all masterfully, for he is the father of every evil, dark, deceitful, and deceptive thing. We are no match for his skills alone without Christ Jesus and that is why we are taught from HIS Word to learn it and prepare that we might be able to withstand it all. This must be done before the antichrist arrives on the scene. Time is getting short now, we are closer than we have ever been to that event. Things still have to happen, we are watching for the signs. Jerusalem is the barometer, so we watch that geographical location. When the black flags arrive and plant their flag there, we will know the end of this dispensation is closing in. I know you know all this, and I hope you do not mind my sharing a thought here.

3 Likes

I agree. Oil and water do not mix. Christ came with the sword of division. Matthew 10:34-36.
He didn’t divide us, the truth did. Some want it, others don’t.

2 Likes

Our nation is receiving God’s wrath. We have turned on him, our killing of babies, anti-Christian rulers, chaos/rioting/looting and killing in our streets. We have brought in millions of immigrants from heathen nations who hate our God and will NEVER be converted. There is NO compromise with people who demand abortions, allow our citizens to be murdered in the streets! We lost control of this country due to so called “compromise”. We deserve God’s punishment and we will not be receiving any blessings - we have become an evil nation.

1 Like

It is not a trivial political divide that has this country on it knees. It is a deep and seemingly irreversible spiritual divide, a deep festering wound. Anyone sixty plus years old witnessed pure evil like a dark cloud moving across the western shores of America and headed east. We lived it, we saw it and we watched it moving ever slowly, but never stopping and never backing up. We knew it was coming, we could feel it and we could see the damage left in its wake and many of us wondered how is this happening. Deep down we knew it wasn’t going to stop, It’s never going away. This is not a bad dream, it’s real. All of the experts put their heads together to figure it out and how to retard it. They gave us all manner of psychological babble but never calling it what it was, 'pure evil. JFK, MLK, RFK, Viet Nam, drugs coming into America by the train loads. Free love, God is dead, free spirit, and America set back and watched the destruction. I was there, I lived it as many of you have. Because my generation was raised in the faith most of us were strong enough spiritually to survive the first round somewhat. We knew what evil was and we avoided it, but only after many died and many lives were ruined. But Evil never let up and hit the new youth with round two.
a generation that was not spiritually strong, In fact many were raised in homes void of God and even anti God. Easy pickings. And what happened next does not need to be explained to most of us who watched it from a distance. And we are still watching with a horrible helpless feeling. I watched a video recently of a huge male lion that had injured his back trying to bring down prey, there was no visable damage, but he could not get up. A group of Hyena’s came along and spotted him, they were puzzled he just lay there looking at them, they could not see a wound but sensed he was vulnerable. the largest one approached cautiously and slowly out of his respect for this mighty creature. Eventually their courage grew and the others approached and began nipping at the hind quarters and the lion with all he had would lunge his bare teeth at them, but the Hyena knew he was weak, and they began to eat him alive. I associated the lion with America, and the hyena as its enemies. I had to turn it off.
I’ve read a lot of of comments from people on this platform whom I respect concerning this years presidential election and the comments are open ended. Not really making a point or a conclusive statement. As if they are cautious to commit to what they really feel.
I love my country and I love goodness, decency, Justice, and the good sense God blessed me with. I see Biden as a turd sandwich and Trump as a liver worst. I 'm not fond of liver worst, but I’ll choose it every time over a turd sandwich. 'No brainer! My house and all of my closest family will be voting for Donald J. Trump. No person who states they are voting for Biden are not welcome in my home or even in my driveway. And I will not be polite about it. I can’t associate with turn eaters, disgusting. So there you have it. That is who I am and my mind set.
I am not one bit concerned whether anyone in here is offended, grow up and get a pair.
I love God and I believe in Christ and eternity, I do not expect God to mow my lawn, paint my house, or pay my bills. That’s my job. When I can no longer do it, I’ll be looking forward to checking out of this hell hole. Death will be my wonderful ticket out of here. Until then I will stand up against stupidity and injustice, and call a turd a turd regardless of repercussions. bring em on! Our nation is not receiving Gods wrath, God is waiting to see who his warriors are, We’re being hosed by Lucifer! because we are too coward to stand up and speak out! When we turn our head and pretend we don’t see injustice, we are worse than the perpetrator. Cowards!

2 Likes

I too have lived the years you mention. When prayer was taken out of the schools, it started to decline. June 1962. At that time, we would salute the flag too. One nation under God.

I can agree with your feelings and most of your post. I do respectfully disagree with the following statement:

I believe God is always looking for His warriors. That is our job as Christians. Some can fight (set the standard) within their family, some locally, and some on a national level. We all have different opportunities.

In keeping with the verse: Ecclesiastes 1:9, we know we will see nothing new till His return.

In studying all the Old Testament, particularly the Kings, Chronicles, and the prophets that the Lord sent during that time, we can see the repetitious pattern of the sin, and the punishment along the way allowed by God. Whether it be foreign strife’s, physical famine etc.

These things took place over a time frame of 100’s of years. Examples:

Only 2 of the original Israelites made it to the promised land due to their sin.

It took 200 years from the split of Israel till the 10 northern tribes were taken captive by the Assyrians.
This whole time, God pleaded with them to straighten out. They refused. When they were “given” a good king, and he followed the good prophet at the time, they prospered. (Some of the kings still fell away as Solomon did) As soon as the good king died, they went right back to their sin.

When Manasseh was made king of Judah, he was the worst of the worst. In the end, he did repent. The problem is, his idolatry lived on in the people and the piper had to be paid. HIs son Amon took over and after 2 years his servants killed him. The people made Josiah king, Amon’s son.

When Josiah was made king at 8 years old, the Lord sent Jeremiah to direct him. (13 years later) He was a good king, but even he, in the end made a huge mistake which cost him his life, going against the wishes of the Lord.
Even before Josiah’s death, scripture tells us that due to the sins of Manasseh, the people were going to be punished. (2 Kings 21:10-12, 23:26)
This punishment came close to 100 years after the reign of Manasseh started, 56 years after he was dead.

Now we know that the sins of the father DO NOT go to the sons. (2 Kings 14:6, Ezekiel 18:2)

So, this tells us that the majority of the people did not repent and continued in the ways, not only of Manasseh but all the other idolatrous kings and priests. In the end, Judah went captive along with Israel for their sin.

My point here is that no matter who is in charge, whether good or bad, and what laws are past, as you stated in your post, the majority of the people choose to do evil and will be punished. Few warriors. Each generation carries it over and the pile of sin gets bigger. You and I have seen this in our lifetime. (Rev 18:5-6)
This nation was basically a start over when it was founded and now look where we are. If a totally righteous leader gains control, say the image of Christ, but the people do not change, the captivity will happen. Can be years down the road as we read in the prophets.

We are experiencing the fallout from the sin, as you mentioned, which started back when we were kids, and the Lord is slowly giving this nation of people what they want. They are stiff necked and sottish. (Nehemiah 9:16-18)
Sinning without repentance heaps guilt on the sinner and nation. The Lord waits till the sin comes to a full. Then He will have had enough. (Genesis 15:16)

3 Likes

Snowman, So you think that those who truly believe and are saved are being charged with the wickedness of Satan in i the world? I would agree that his people are suffering fromthe effects of the wicked, the same way a faithful and loving wife and children suffer from an abusive alcoholic husband and father. The same way Moses suffered for the disobedient grumblings of the people he he was charged with to lead and council. But he was not blemished. That is the message that I spoke. I believe every living soul will be judged by the content of their heart. every cowardly act, every time they see a need and are able to intervene but choose to look away with self serving excuses. People who seek after the approval of other men rather than God. We were on the same page when you said 'we are experiencing the fall out from sin. My point exactly. I feel it my duty to remain strong for what I believe in, Point evil out when I see it and do the best I can to guide my family and truly love them. Keep the faith and never give up until I draw that last breath. I want for nothing else, nothing else matters.