Spiritual Darkness Has Covered The World

Full article at: Spiritual Darkness Has Covered The World | World Events and the Bible

I don’t know about you, but I barely recognize the world anymore. I can only imagine how older generations must feel. What we thought was bad or spiritually degenerate ten years ago, is child’s play today. Even worse, the world parades the perversion around and promotes it, by saying it’s “inclusive and diverse.” It’s diverse…

4 Likes

The old timers saw this start years ago. Some spoke up with the mind set of if you give them an inch, they will take a yard. Now here we are, the whole measurement has been handed over.

3 Likes

https://x.com/euphorio_/status/1816985222929613030/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1816985222929613030&currentTweetUser=euphorio_

That’s olympics from 2012 pretty interesting theme! Demons? Covid? NHS?

3 Likes

Im seeing Christians attacking other Christians for calling this out.I find that disturbing as well.

4 Likes

Excellent work there! It is all so true. Like I commented earlier - we do not watch or buy anything NFL…nothing with sports at all. And it’s not just sporting events. Don’t forget about the music awards…or the “fill in here” awards. All of them are satanic and evil in my eyes. Not one Christian athlete in the Olympics stepped away from the games. “Games”…ya…people it’s not a game when it comes to true faith in our Lord Jesus! People will make the excuse “but they worked all their lives to be in the Olympics…how could they just walk away?”. Well, let’s see how they answer when God asks them that question. What is more important, God or the Olympics??

Now…I won’t get started on the whole “food” industry - but it is exactly the same. As well as the “clothing” industry. Ha - I remember when I was will working and everyone knew how much I hated “name brands” for clothing. Yep - they threw a baby shower for me and sure enough - some high end name brand items showed up. Well…I did put Fred in one outfit to take a pic for the person that got it for him, but he never wore it out of the house. Of course…here I sit with Gloria Vanderbilt capri jeans on. No…not high end, but the whole Gloria Vanderbilt company is pretty satanic. At least I buy them 2nd hand. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Hi All,
72 years old and have given up on all modern entertainment.
I watched the Olympics for years but, thank goodness I didn’t try to find this years goings on! I have to say not watching, I also have no idea which companies sponsored this outrage! I still remember when profanity first appeared on the big 3. I have never watched the 3 since that time. I few modern DVDs, but many old classics. I am more concerned with the freedom to speak the truth of such filth. Even one of my adult children tell me I am intolerant because of my beliefs, never mind what our intolerant DEI government demands!

5 Likes

Welcome! You sound like my kind of guy. We don’t watch any mainstream programming either. Heck we don’t even watch the local news anymore. It truly is amazing when you haven’t watched any of that stuff for so many years and then you do get a glimpse of it and you see how sick these programs really are! Even the ads for prescription - always have the cheery music is the background and saying how much better of a life you’ll have if you take this drug. UGH!!! Anyway - hope you join in the conversation more around here!

3 Likes

Buckle up folks we aint’ seen nuttin yet.

4 Likes

As a Christian, I’m sometimes guilty of allowing my eyes to focus on the filth and demonic, I remind myself with : 2Co 4:18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal. We talk among ourselves in our Christian circles, our safe spaces, about how filthy and crude these things are while hiding in fear of what might be said of us if we call it out at work, at the ball field, on a neighborhood walk. It often seems as though “they” are shoving it down our throats as we try to turn our heads and being forces to ask, please may I have another. I pray our Heavenly Father doesn’t pour out upon the church what it deserves. Just my $0.02.

im not watching and did not. However, I would like a list of the advertisers. Maybe I don’t buy from them already, but I would find alternatives if I had a listing.

a psychopath is a bully and one who would even torture an animal. Like a man brutalizing a woman boxer, or a man slamming a ball in the face of a woman volleyball player. Mentally ill? NO, that just does not get the full reality of these brute beast mimickers. and my gif for that:

yes, I know this is speaking for sure of the fallen ones…but the spirit of similarity is now seen. 2Pe 2:12

But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;

Tools

Jde 1:10

But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.

You’re so right about “Christians” continuing to watch the Olympics even after seeing that absolute filth they aired for the entire world to see?? I listen to a “Christian” radio station that talks about the Olympics without mentioning a word about the opening! So many lukewarm people today that call themselves Christians. I pray they repent before it’s to late

2 Likes

In the end, the Olympics are vanity of vanities. Like Ecclesiastes says.
I think it’s not bad to work hard to get one thing done. But with sports is vanity.

I have mixed thoughts on this. I think competition is fine if it is done correctly. If the opening was done in a Christian manner, would the participation be of an approval?

My thought is that the athletes would not know of the planned opening, or even see it being on the boats they were in.
We see so much animosity among the sport figures here at home and it is nice to see true friendships made by athletes from different countries. They congratulate each other, hug etc.

The ones of faith would have a golden opportunity to share. I do wish, when they are interviewed, they would speak up having the platform they do, as we see some of the pro players do here at home. We start to see this more in the NFL. (I too have lost the luster for this sport and others)

Sporting activities are fun and healthy. It is a shame the committees have to tarnish the good in them with what they do. I do see both sides in this. Just my 2 cents.

Only problem is the amount of money that trades hands for the Olympics. Just like other sports - they are all bastardized. Even children’s sports are all about money now.

Yes, that’s correct. It is a shame the way things have gone.

1 Like

If you consider that the Olympic Games were founded as a summer religious festival to honor Zeus and then other gods that they worshipped, there’s nothing new under the sun. (Ecclesiastes). Not to mention running naked and fighting/wrestling sometimes to death…

Dear brother, I’ve competed at elite swimming and Waterpolo. I was 3rd and second of Spain at both of them. I don’t know if you have competed at elite but I tell you it is destructive, to the body and socially. I’ve never been so ill in my life that when I competed.
Doing sport lightly is fine. It’s healthy. But if you take it as an idol, like all of them do. You have lost the game.
I don’t think there will be Olympics in Heaven.
Regards