Satan worship at the grammys

Madness at the grammys…

https://twitter.com/brandontward1/status/1622565438629593088

Details…

1 Like

Was Zelensky there??

I asked because it looks like they both shop at the same shoe store.

1 Like

Sponsored by Pfizer.

2 Likes

Yup and there was ppl they claim to be Christian music artist there. That’s why i only listen to real Christian music. They won’t play on the radio the ppl i Listen to. Its too offensive lol. Those there are buying into the world.

3 Likes

this is not the christian music that you used to
there’s a lot of false prophets tryna confuse you
god said you got talent, let me use you
give yourself to the lord become a new you

[chorus]
okay, i see the devil tryna get me i say no way
ima tell you what these false teachers won’t say
it’s either god or the world you can’t go both ways, can’t go both ways

[verse 1]
first off, you can’t play both sides
let me know right now is it world or is it god?
and i’ll get persecuted by both sides
but i’ll let you know now that i won’t apologize
tell the lgbt that they can’t control me
‘cuz somebody gotta tell the world the truth
you know it’s an abomination and i ain’t the one to say it
look in leviticus you can see the proof
secondly marriage is between a man and a woman
got a husband for a wife, you got a wife for a husband
and that’s two between god it’s either that or it’s nothing
stop infringing on the word that’s the end of the discussion
here he go tryna bible thump again
you know sex before marriage is a sin
and i know n0body perfect but it all should be condemned
if somebody tell you that it ain’t wrong, that ain’t yo’ friend

[hook]
this is not the christian music that you used to
there’s a lot of false prophets tryna confuse you
god said you got talent, let me use you
give yourself to the lord become a new you

[chorus]
okay, i see the devil tryna get me i say no way
ima tell you what these false teachers won’t say
it’s either god or the world you can’t go both ways, can’t go both ways

[verse 2}
why ask god for forgiveness if you don’t plan to change?
they turn on god for money they turn on god for fame
and then they try to switch the word to fit what they do
y’all might want to read matthew 10:32
how you cheating on ya wife and then you laugh about it?
how you go get an abortion then go brag about it?
this world is getting farther from god, i’m mad about it
in the beginning it was the word, how could we ever doubt it?
listen to the music look at all the shows
sometimes you have to ask, where did god go?
he’s waiting on his warriors to come start the show!
are you really down with christ or is it just for show?
and you know that the persecuted are blessed
man bring the hook in, i ain’t gotta say the rest

They won’t play these type songs on Christian stations but they need to. Most the mainstream Christian music is weak and those popular ones never take a real stand and like to blend in with the world.

2 Likes

You’re right, it’s a shame about some of the popular artists. I really don’t know who does what, I don’t go looking for it, but it’s sad when you hear some of those big names supporting things of the world. There’s still some good ones though.

However, I’m with you, lots of good ones most folk will never hear about. I searched out your lyrics, some underground! I have a bunch of tracks from back in the day of underground beats for the Lord. :facepunch:t3:

3 Likes

Nope, not for me. I would rather watch paint dry.

3 Likes

The plot thickens!

Before the despicable grammy performance took place,

Smith said,

This is going to be SPECIAL

CBS responded to Smith’s tweet saying,

…you can say that again. We are ready to worship!

Then they deleted their tweet. Yet, the web never forgets! This is blatant and in your face like I have never seen before.

1 Like

One of the best albums I’ve heard is Allen Jackson singing old time gospel hymns. and he does it well. It will take you back, way back.

that’s getting your point across without question or confusion bubba.

Now that there is funny!

Stahhhhp It :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I didnt even know the grammys were on…I don’t watch that crap.

How any true Christian could sit and watch that astounds me. What kind of parent would allow their children to watch that? How about the attendees? You know, the ones that claim to be Christian? As people sat and watched and even applauded shows you that they support this kind of crap. It was heinous, evil and disgusting.

One of my biggest questions in all of this is: Why did all the “Christian” musicians and vocalists sit there and watch it? Why didn’t they stand up and walk out? Why didnt any of them say anything about it? I think we all know why!

I pray to God for each and every one of them, the performers, the audience…all of them, that they wake up and realize that performance was pure satan worship. God wins this spiritual war and they need to choose a side. Good or evil. No straddling the fence. No making excuses saying “It’s just art”, “It’s only entertainment”, “the song has a good beat”. Pay attention to what you are listening to, listen to the lyrics. Pay attention to what your children listen to. Raise your children in The Word.

I pray that this is a wakeup call to people. The most precious gift that Jesus gave us, was forgiveness. Here on earth you are able to make a choice and change your ways. Maybe this display will put people on the right path – you know, that narrow path. Our life here on this earth is very short compared to eternity.

1 Like

Curious…

Where’s the list of attendees?

People keep saying lots of Christians were there, but I cannot find any list. I’d love to see! Anyone who could sit through that isn’t worth listening too.

3 Likes

Krik franklin and maverick city were there. They got some awards. They sat watched. Said nothing . For king and county Christian duo was there. Maverick city also preformed a song with takeoff a satan rapper rasing awareness about gun violence :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:. Seems the Christian rappers i listen to are the exact opposite with lyrics and what they push.

1 Like

These cats deserve a grammy,
No explosions, flames on the stage, no auto tune because of lack of talent, trannies pawing them, pants down with their butts hanging out, no grills, and bones in their noses.

Yep, old school here, and I thank God everyday.

As Brisco Darling would say “more power to ya”.

2 Likes

PITIFUL
Sorry to see the shape of this World …
Media / Education truely showing its true Color’s ! Most of US Don’t tune in . Ive got Better things to DO .

3 Likes

Satan is out in the open! We are living in the end-times and most of the people in this world is sold out for Satan! Don’t be surprised! Revelations speaks on these end-times we are living in :disappointed_relieved: ARMOR UP GOD’S PEOPLE :pray::100::innocent:

4 Likes

Most definetly.

Welcome to the community Barbara, great to have you!

1 Like