Prayer for my husband

Please say a prayer for my husband, he’s been diagnosed with late stage stomach cancer. He had surgery to bypass his stomach so he can eat and he’s been responding very well to that. We start chemo next week and staying hopeful. I normally like to keep things like this to myself but I know prayer changes things through Christ. Keep us in your prayers :heart:

8 Likes

Will pray right now and keep on praying for the both of you.

3 Likes

Prayers sent Anitra.

3 Likes

I’m so sorry to read this Anitra. I will be praying for all of you including the medical team. I believe it’s times like these that we really practice our faith in the Lord. Try to give your worries all to Him, as hard as that may be. And I know you probably already know these things, but sometimes we need a reminder. God bless!!

3 Likes

In Jesus Christ name amen :hugs: <3 Thank you Father <3

1 Like

Thinking of you n Hubby throughout day and praying for you both :heart:

2 Likes

You can add my prayers to the others Anitra. May God send his warmth to comfort to you and your husband at this very stressful time in your lives.

3 Likes

Thank you all!!! God bless you! :heart:

2 Likes

Sending prayers for your husband, and for your family.

3 Likes

Anitra, we’re very sorry to hear about this. Prayers have been sent up and we will continue to do so. Stay strong.

2 Likes

I’ll keep you and your husband in my prayers. :pray:

3 Likes

Thank you Brandon. :heart:

2 Likes

Praying :pray: for you and your husband!!!:heart:

3 Likes

I will pray for his speedy recovery,thru Jesus name!!

3 Likes

Sending prayers for your husband, you, and your families.

3 Likes

Praying for you both. God Bless

3 Likes

Anitra, I have been praying for your husband and you. May God give you both healing and peace.

3 Likes

Hi Anitra, praying for your husbands healing. In Jesus name I pray that your husband would be covered by the blood of Jesus and healing would spread throughout his body. I pray for cancer to disappear and leave. Thank you Lord for always hearing our cries for help. We love you and thank you always. In Jesus mighty name. Amen.

5 Likes

Thank you! God bless you Isabel :heart:

3 Likes

Thinking of you n hubby and sending more prayers n abundance of love n wisdom for all including all that will be apart of his care :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Fathers Will be done in Jesus Christ Name Amen :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes