Poll: When Do You Think Jesus Will Return?

Full article at: Poll: When Do You Think Jesus Will Return? | World Events and the Bible

Poll time!

Follow the link, take the poll, and then comeback here to explain why you made your selection.

2 Likes

I have no idea. When I first started studying the Word I thought “any year now”. Well, 20 years have gone by. It seems like events speed up, then slow down, then speed up, then slow down. I’m thinking of a Slinky going down the stairs :grinning:
There are greater minds than mine here, so I am interested in others comments :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

I do not know. I hope soon.! Come Lord Jesus, COME!

I do know, after the Anti-Christ is here, and it will be about 3 days after the two witnesses are killed.

6 Likes

I’m not sure. At times, I feel like those labor pains are coming faster and faster. I look at technology - just look at how fast tech has been moving. There are so many things going on - starlink, weather modification, 5g and so much more. I think the ability satan has to deceive the world it getting easier and easier. I do think satan is putting on a show to make it seem like we are getting closer to the end, if that makes sense. Example, with the weather modification - so I feel God is allowing him to do these things. Now the question in my head, that I go back and forth with is, are those the signs God was speaking of? The ones that satan and his ilk are creating?

I have in my mind that I will know when the anti-christ arrives and that’s what’s important. I would like it to be in my lifetime on earth, but if it’s not, I want to make sure I can let as many people as I can know how to identify the fake and stay strong in faith.

6 Likes

No one knows the exact time, just the season…but I think within the next decade.
The turmoil in this country, the globalization and climate change “religion”, the new money system that has been underway, king Charles taking over the Royal Family is significant too. So many things have to transpire in a natural time frame, and help bring forth a new age.
We are watching Iran, the Ram. We are watching the UN. We enjoy your studies and timelines on this subject. Thank you!

7 Likes

Well, I also don’t know. I would like I would be in the flesh when it occurred. The gospel is being taught in the whole world. Wickedness is approaching that of Sodom and Gomorrah, even surpassing it, I think. There have been the biggest wars of the whole history in the last hundred years. Important, the establishment of the estate of Israel. (considering all the other trees) although Israel did always evil in the sight of The Lord, do you think any other people would have done better? I don’t think so. Because The Father wants we know human nature in the flesh, is always pride, lying, greedy. There are good people out there, but many are lost without knowing The Lord and his Word.
I feel very few will get through the tribulation, and I feel it’s near. But we must keep on watching, scanning the world for signs (the ram and the goat, destruction of Damascus, drying of Euphrates, the one world government that I think is pretty well established, the whole world has submitted to the covid rules dictated by the onu, all of the countries!!
I know an American guy who brought me to The Light of God, he is the administrador of the Ray Peat forum. He and many others think it’s two to four years away.
I don’t know, but it’s amazing time sometimes.

6 Likes

When your father says because he is about his father’s business! Pay attention to the fig tree! Could be the 120th year generation 2018 was 70 year Israel! Year of Jubilee! Remember six comes before 7:00. The six seal is broke and we need to awoke

3 Likes

It would be usesless to set a date.

3 Likes

I dont know. I know somebody who does but he isnt telling! and he says for us to watch, stay focused in Him and dont worry. Thats what Im trying to do!

4 Likes

don’t really know. I’m kind of looking at the 3 seiges taken to take down Jerusalem the first time (to Babylon). Perhaps, the first seige in this gen, was in the '67 war, then the next “seige” might be 2017-2018 when Jerusalem was given CAPITOL status of that state/Country. Then I would consider Satan’s arrival to be the 3rd seige, moving from the 6th to the 7th per Rev 17:9-11. Christ would return no more than 5 months later. Maybe take 2017/2018 add 7 years and and and, we’ll just watch. Things are transpiring exponentially, so that compounding adds up quickly.

3 Likes

:smile: So true! I feel the same way as you and @woody72.

As much as she kicks up, then she slows on down a bit. That’s why we just enjoy every darn day as it comes. The last two years were crazy enough. The remainder of this decade will be really interesting to watch unfold.

“and all the trees” as Jesus said in Luke 21:29. I recommend our study, Learn A Parable Of The Fig Tree.

3 Likes

We know from the 11th chp of Revelation after the two witnesses are killed Christ takes back the kingdom. I think when we see the ten kings of the NWO come forth more will be crystal clear how much longer we have to wait.

5 Likes

Mark 13:32-33 King James Version (KJV) 32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father. 33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum Rick, great to have you!

3 Likes

I agree Kay not to mention also the soon coming famine too they are planning on the world.

1 Like

Exactly Revelation 11:15 He takes the Kingdom back. I can hardly wait.

3 Likes

Yes the famine - and many don’t realize it’s the famine of God’s word. I pray we can all plant the seeds and God will allow them to grow all according to His Will!

3 Likes

Yes and I think the way things are going it is for spiritual food and physical food. Revelation speaks of a certain amount of wheat for a days wages. We know they are going after the food supply.

4 Likes

Very good point! And I think God is trying to teach His children to be self sufficient and so many don’t have a clue. I was happy to see all the newcomers in some of the gardening groups I’m in, but also surprised so many truly had never planted a seed before.

2 Likes

I’ve been prepping for months. Going tomorrow to buy more supplies for my cat too :slight_smile: We do what we can and leave the rest in Father’s hands.

4 Likes