Poll: If The Republican Convention Was Today, Who Would You Vote For?

Full article at: Poll: If The Republican Convention Was Today, Who Would You Vote For? | World Events and the Bible

Politics have been heating up, so how about a little poll… Vote! Then head over to the forum and tell the community why you made your selection.

1 Like

You forgot an option…Nobody. I am still at the point that I will not be participating in any of the elections, but I continue to pray about it.

3 Likes

While Trump was in office he demonstrated his ability to establish strong relationships with world leaders that affected their behavior. North Korea ceased testing their missiles and Putin delayed his invasion of Ukraine are a couple examples.

I’m with Kay with the “nobody” idea. I wanted to participate so after a quick review on wikipedia, I chose DeSantis. I’m not following much of the political circus these days so I don’t know much about the candidates. Ron seemed to making strong stands against abortion, LBTQ, illegal immigration and such. If he’s a fraud then don’t hold it against me lol.

1 Like

I would absolutely vote for NOBODY! I agree with, Kay. I no longer participate in elections and will continue to pray…

4 Likes

I think they have already chosen the president in bohemian grove. Not sure if I’ll vote. I do enjoy ron here in charge of the state its been much better than libs.

1 Like

So far, if do trump. For a while he kept the climate-god con in CK, reduced my fed tax, and prices were steady. I vote against g-warming theology, mandated healthcare, and am more Nationalist (America first as our interests first for us). Is any man perfect, of course not. But some are much worse than others. I also like Elder. I have a small voice with Vivek…he is not Christian born, and even tho he speaks rationally…there is a little voice that makes me too skeptical. If you vote for nothing (ie, no votie) you get nothing. We are on the 6th kingdom, and that only changes when to the 7th. I’ll be what I think a carpenter is and does. Some say, stay out of politics (governing horn)…
Does that also mean stay out of the other 3 horns?

1 Like

I am going to vote for Trump. He is not perfect but the globalist do not like him. The globalist and their minions are clearly doing Satan’s work. I will stand with Trump and keep praying.

No worries - I will not hold that against you! :wink:

1 Like

Oh, I get something. I get the satisfaction of not contributing to the circus. :slight_smile: Voting for the lesser of 2 evils used to be my motto, but I just cannot do it any longer. They are all on the same team - just using different tactics all while dividing the people.

Every single thing that I look at today in the world I see satan’s hand in. But don’t get me wrong - I totally respect everyone’s choice in what they do - it’s all about free will. :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

I believe you are correct @JStar4 . I think they’ve known who is going to win for many years. They just needed to continue to play the game and divide the people. Giving each side bread crumbs of what they want, but never really doing a darn thing except filling their pockets. Even the ones that may go in with a true heart get corrupted.

1 Like

My candidate is not on the ballot. I will vote for Jesus. None of the others are qualified to lead our nation. Undo 1st Samuel, 8:7
Do 2nd Chronicles, 7:14.

1 Like

I would definitely vote for Trump. A person doesn’t have to like a candidate to know he would do a good job. He is arrogant, cocky and outright annoying at times, but he loves this country and the American people. He plays well with other world leaders and is respected by most. He did a good job of turning this country back to its original conception, and worked without pay, sacrificed alot personally and professionally… and still is! He had our energy reliance on others almost down to a trickle and on the way to being self reliant. He looked ahead and attempted to build the wall at our southern border, and stop the flow of illegal emigrants… the locusts. He promised to stop corruption in our government, and preserve the middle class. For all these reasons and more they could not afford for him to win again, and devised a scheme to steal the election, and steal our country. I believe had it not been for him securing his own protection team he would have been killed by now. I am registered to vote and would vote for Trump again. I just pray its not going to be too late for America. Thank you for letting me share. God Bless you all here on Jeshuas birthday.

1 Like

We need a president that can walk up the stairs.

2 Likes

I totally agree with Kay they are ALL working for the same side. Its just a show. I put my trust in NO man. My allegiance is to a King and a Kingdom not of this world. No King but King JESUS!

Kay, I know you know better than that. If you don’t exercise your right to vote, you wave your right to complain. Please vote for the candidate of your choice. I know it’s not much political power, but it’s the only power us common folk have. :index_pointing_at_the_viewer:

Amen Donna. Trust in God, but tie your camel up, lest it wander off.

1 Like

Well…I’m refusing to participate in our corrupt election and government. Yes, I voted for Trump…TWICE! But then about midway through 2020 it dawned on us - Trump was also playing a part in this big charade of a governmental system we have here. He was put in to further divide, to give the conservatives their bread crumbs for 4 yrs and to hide from the American people all that was going on behind the scenes. Big corporations and wall street firms run this country - you can tell because they get their way regardless of who is in office - republican or democrat.

And trust me @yakityyak, I used to feel the same way as you, but I just cannot unsee what I see now.

1 Like

Amen Darla. I totally agreed with everything you said. My how soon people forget. Trump played the national anthem and America every chance he got. He brought Merry Christmas back. Restored my faith in ‘America’. When Kim Jun un whatever the hell his name is tested Trumps metal, remember what he told the little fella on world news? I bet most people don’t.
I hadn’t been so proud of America or had my hope my country restored since Ronald Reagan.
Most presidents come in upper middle class and leave multi millionaires. Trump could be the first president in history to come in a billionaire and leave a millionaire. Think about that!

2 Likes