Merry Christmas!

You know, I always say Merry Christmas or Happy Thanksgiving on the day of, but everyone’s already out and about of course. So, we might as well get it started early.

By the way, where we’re staying right now, there isn’t a Christmas light to be seen. I did spot one nativity scene though. That’s what prompted the Christmas lights on the forum. I need something to make it feel festive, sheesh!

How does your neighborhood look?

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

3 Likes

Noticed the lights, love them :grinning:
Yes, “Merry Christmas” :crown: to everyone! I don’t know about anyone else, but I don’t think I’ve ever been so intent on celebrating, like I do this year. The more oppressive good/Godly things get --the more outspoken I want to be. I’ve been accused of being “hardheaded” a lot in my life, but its mostly been for truth --who I am, and the boldness God gave me.
The world needs Jesus now (well, so do we), more than ever! Christ is King! Thank you God for our Saviour :heart:

Sad, on no lights and one nativity scene in your area. Our neighborhood is pretty dog gone lit (our house too), lots of crosses, and a few baby Jesus’s. I’m thankful for that. In fact, we routinely fly the Christian flag (w/ American flag) no one has ever said a word :pray:

3 Likes

We fly a Christian flag also!! I put it above the American flag. I’ll tell ya…at times I just want to remove the American flag all together.

1 Like

We have lots of lights in our area. Of course, we haven’t put up ours yet…nor the tree. That’s what this weekend is for…after snow removal is done. What I don’t like that I’m seeing a lot of is the people that combine their Halloween displays with the Christmas displays. I just don’t get it! (well, I do, but it’s so ridiculous.)

And thanks for posting the Linus’ speech. It has always made me tear up. When my sister and I were young, we got my dad’s real to real voice recorder and recorded the whole program. Of course…you could hear all kinds of stuff going on in the background, even my sister and I whispering. One thing we would play over and over was the part where Snoopy cried bc Lucy didn’t like what he was doing. I really hope I can find that recording when I start going thru my mom’s stuff!

Merry Christmas all of you and praying for our great little family community here!

2 Likes

Bravo Kay, I fly my cross above the stars and stripes as well. I have been reminded by several people who seemed to be a little offended tell me that the American flag should always be on top.
I respond by telling them that America is one nation 'UNDER GOD, and not one nation OVER GOD. Nothing is above almighty God. they usually drive off before I fiinish.

And BRAVO to you as well! I haven’t had anybody say anything to me yet, but we are also in the woods a bit, so people may not see it. I just wish more people would do the same! AND…WELCOME TO FORUM!! :smiley:

2 Likes

A few in the neighborhood are decorating.
Her is our contribution.

2 Likes

Absolutely beautiful!!! We don’t do a whole lot - in fact we just got our lights up today! Tree is still outside but will be coming in tomorrow. I’ll share a pic when we are done. :slight_smile:

Merry Christmas!!!

She says “Christ is the Lord” with such conviction on her face. Prayers for Celine and her’s.

3 Likes

If that doesn’t give you goose bumps and watery eyes, nothing will.

2 Likes

Great song and what a voice! :clap:

I thought I would share this here…

2 Likes
2 Likes

Have you researched her children’s clothing line, Celinununu? It’s very demonic. Find the commercials for the line. Goat heads, skulls, voodoo dolls, new order, the all seeing eye, etc.

commercial—her breaking into a hospital, saying our children are not OUR children. Blowing black dust over them and turning them into gender neutral babies.

I thought we were NOT to celebrate pagan holidays. I thought the Bible tells us to celebrate the LORD’s feast days. The holy days and sabbaths within them. The appointed times of Jesus comings.

The new moons we celebrate because they are the start of a new month. (New moon +1 day = the crescent, waning moon. Seeing this crescent they knew it was the new moon.) This is how we get the biblical calendar.

:crown:Psa 81:3-4 Blow up the trumpet in the new moon, in the time appointed, on our solemn feast day. For this was a STATUTE for Israel, and a law of the God of Jacob.

:crown:Isaiah 66:23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.

:crown:Exo 13:8 And thou shalt shew thy son in that day, saying, This is done because of that which the LORD did unto me when I came forth out of Egypt. 9 And it shall be for a >>sign<< unto thee upon thine HAND, and for a memorial between thine EYES, that the LORD’S >> LAW may be in thy mouth: for with a strong hand hath the LORD brought thee out of Egypt.

:crown:Deuteronomy 11:18 -19 “You shall therefore impress these words of mine on your heart and on your soul; and you shall bind them as a SIGN on your hand, and they shall be as frontals on your foreheads. 19 And ye shall teach them your children, speaking of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.

:crown:Eze 20:20 And hallow my sabbaths; and they shall be a >>sign<< between me and you, that ye may know that I am the LORD your God. Sign = mark/seal

THE 7 FEASTS foretells the appointed times of Jesus coming.:palm_tree:

SPRING - 1st coming

• Passover (15th)- he died for us

• unleavened bread (16th) - He Cleansed Us from Sin

• first fruits (18th)- he rose from the dead

• Pentecost (50 days)- he sent the comforter; holy spirit

:crown:Mat 24:32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that SUMMER is nigh: 33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

SUMMER being the time of the satans tribulation. Shortened to 5 months. May thru September.

The Coming of the Son of Man

:crown:Mat 24:29-31 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: 30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

FALL - second coming.

• Trumpets - His 2nd coming. In the blink of an eye, our resurrection. Harvest of the ripe figs. Those who didn’t worship the antichrist.

• Atonement -1st judgement

• Tabernacles - his coming to dwell with us during the millennium and us ruling with him during the millennium. (Jesus birthday)

How about we take these verses and put them into context as to why and when they were written and not cherry pick them for a single narrative.

2 Likes

I think that when she sang that song in the video above that she was not corrupt at that time, of course, I don’t KNOW that. I will admit, after learning about her clothing line for kids, I had not watched a single video of her singing until Brandon posted this one. I do believe that many vocal artists start out with a good heart but then money and greed take over and that’s where the evil seeps in.

I celebrate Christmas because this is the time when our Lord came in the flesh into this world, at the time of conception. I do not see anywhere in the bible that is says not to celebrate the conception of Christ.