Let’s Declare A Pandemic Amnesty

Full article at: Let’s Declare A Pandemic Amnesty | World Events and the Bible

That’s the title of a piece over at The Atlantic. I about spit out my coffee when I read that one! You won’t believe it, but the Covidians actually want “pandemic amnesty.” They want you to “forgive and forget” all the hell they put you and your family through. Personally, I couldn’t believe the audacity…

4 Likes

These people performed nothing short of wickedness. They shut down those in the true science field that knew it was a lie. Now that the lie can’t be gas lighted any longer, they are now hinding behind the excuse of not knowing.

It is like someone killing their parents and pleading mercy from the judge because they are now an orphan. The term elf isn’t strong enough.

3 Likes

At the peak of this BS we had a guy run to the manger of a grocery store demand he make us leave for not wearing a face diaper.
We live in Florida.
The manager told him he can’t do it. LOL
He kept screaming at us.
So, we just starting walking closer to him and he freaked out. :joy: :rofl:

5 Likes

I live in Florida too. Recently retired from the AC work. Wore masks when I had the privilege of going into an attic, so I knew the efficiency of them. You could smell the Owens Corning odor through them, cigarette smoke, perfume etc.

One day while installing a new unit on the outside of a home, the homeowner came out wearing the diaper. At the same time a garbage truck came through the development, and it stank 50’ off the road where I was working. I asked the homeowner if he could smell it and he said it was rancid and almost made him puke. :nauseated_face:

I asked him how his diaper was working, and he just went inside. :joy:

5 Likes

These people are definitely proud like Satan if they think every person should forgive and forget their travesties.

I hate these arrogant lying deceptive people!

3 Likes

I think that maybe c19 was a little different…perhaps even “tweaked” and not 100% God created. Not sure, of course, but I think “GMO” would aptly fit. I would not have for sure thought that, until I got it. I got fever, and several other various symtoms aligning with the typical for “c19”, yet I have to say, I have NEVER had a fever with typical viruses. This was a first “thing” for me. Now, maybe it’s because I’m over 65 so just plain older and body weaker, that my body just happened to respond to the way it did. That being said, if I had been told, that something escaped from a lab in China, and I was running a whole country, I might have even responded with the thought of “no blood on my hands”, even when I didn’t want to because of my tendency to think about economic stuff. But, forcing someone to get jabbed in order to keep their job, and keep on keeping on when certain info was getting out and other things (like ivermectic) were being squashed…that’s another thing altogether. But very initially…well, it would have been a tough decision at the time. So…no amnesty…the damage is done, and now on to saving us from the climate gods.

3 Likes

Panoramic pandemonium surrounding the pandemic pajendrum!! Spike proteins! Check out Dr Robert Malone inventor of the original m r n a virus research. He exposed this thing on the RAVNetwork (REAL AMERICAS VOICE)2 years ago exclusively on the War Room Pandemic program. It’s not a real vaccine. Dr Naomi wolf has been on this program several times and she’s a former democratic Lefty liberal who finally saw the error of her ways!! Now she is a crusader for the truth of this killer vaccine!! As you have seen Pfizer is still pushing this catastrophe on our kids !! Truly the love of money is the root of all evil. But please Brandon don’t be so hard on Trump but I do hold him accountable for warp speed which led to a lot of atrocities!! Yeah he used to praise fauci for being a good basketball player blah blah blah! Dr foolish fallacious fauci will be accountable for his actions if Rand Paul has anything to do with it. For all you sanctimonious never Trump Christians, this may be your greatest challenge of forgiveness which Christ commands you to do in spite of any of your rationalizations. Let’s also not forget about the murderer of the manor#nursinghomes in New York#former governor of euthanasia. Exhort reprove and rebuke with all long-suffering and Doctrine. Therefore let us go in the spirit of humility which goeth before honor lest we also be tempted. Knowing that the labor in the Lord is not in vain!! PSPs let’s get back to the main subject of the hour the red moon is a coming on Tuesday night over the most Monumental elections of our Century since 1864!! Stand up and be counted and tell all your friends to vote!! Also check out the Charlie Kirk show on the same network and Jack. They have an amazing appeal to the millennial crowd for godliness and righteousness in our nation. The grizzly she b e a r moms of this country are speaking out with a great Roar. City councils ptas and the like. I leave y’all with this reminder that mere talk leads to poverty mind body and spirit!!

3 Likes

Sanctimonious never Trump Christians???

I just heard that word used last week by Trump against Desantis. A man who has done a great deal for Florida during the Covid nonsense. The one who has a popularity only 2nd to Trump.

Trump lost the election because he set himself up to do so. He couldn’t keep his big mouth shut and opened ever door for people to not like him. He gave the left all the ammo they needed. He is already going down the same road with the insults but then when he needs their support, he will have his lips on their asses like he did with Cruz.

We are to be fruit inspectors. Picking the better of 2 evils isn’t what we are called to do. How well has that worked out historically? The reason we have these horrible leaders is because the masses deserve them.

A Christian that doesn’t vote for Trump doesn’t make them sanctimonious, maybe they read Deuteronomy 17. God isn’t worried about the price of gas, our 401 or the deficit, He wants His children to act like He commands them to. Till the rest of the minions decide to shape up, the blessings are going to continue to go away.

When the Christians start to turn on each other, man does Satan smile.

4 Likes

You know…reading @BUCK 's comment - I can totally relate to it. It’s sound like something that I would have wrote a year ago. (although I wouldn’t have used the term “sanctimonious never Trump Christians”.) I watched RAV, Bannon and more. BUT…my view point has changed considerably. I still respect what Buck has to say and maybe in part because I was there. We each choose our journey and who knows…maybe Trump was that ignorant - listening to his “advisers” instead of thinking for himself. But Trump is still responsible for the death and side effects from these jabs. AND for promoting a protocol that was the OPPOSITE of what should have been done.

As for forgiveness to those that did this country wrong…I’m trying to forgive and I have for the most part, but hate to admit that I’m not fully there yet. I’m not saying that what they did is okay, I just don’t want to carry that crap on my shoulders forever. Which is extremely hard since it affected me personally.

@brandon mentioned “As Christians, we are to forgive. Yet, the person has to ask for forgiveness”. Is there scripture that says that? I need to read it bc I really want to get this straight in my head. All I can revert to with all this bs is that God is in control.

I am convinced this jab was not a vaccine in the tradition sense of the word. It is “gene therapy,” mRNA with a gain of function spike protein in it.

Fauci, himself, did a lecture at Northwest University (I think) in 2017, and said, (paraphrasing) “this president is going to be faced with an surprise pandemic during his term.”

3 Likes

Sure enough, we have a lot of Bible verses about forgiveness.

Luke 17:3-4
3 Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him; and if he repent, forgive him.

4 And if he trespass against thee seven times in a day, and seven times in a day turn again to thee, saying, I repent; thou shalt forgive him.

Jesus said, ‘If he repent, then forgive him.’ They have to ask for forgiveness, otherwise, they are not sorry. If they are not sorry for what they have done, then we cannot forgive them.

God requires the same thing from us. We have to repent, otherwise, we are not forgiven. Here are some examples of that.

Psa 86:5 For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee.

God is always ready to forgive, but we have to call on Him. God wants everyone to repent, that requires action on their part, (2 Peter 3:9).

Act 3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;

Act 8:22 Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, and pray God, if perhaps the thought of thine heart may be forgiven thee.

Just as we must repent and ask for forgiveness in order to be saved, so then must those who do wrong by us. They must feel remorse, they must be sorry and tell you. They must ask for forgiveness, or you do not have to forgive them.

However, for your own sake.

Eph 4:31 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:

Eph 4:32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ’s sake hath forgiven you.

3 Likes

Reports came out from top scientists in the early days of the Covid problem which said there was no way that the covid we see in nature could mutate to where it is now. The jump was too great without it being altered. Problem is that the media shut down the evidence calling it conspiracy theories. Same as all the other lies they tried to convince us of.

I just recovered from covid, and your right, it is different. Still have the nagging cough.

4 Likes

Kay,
You don’t have to carry anything with you. That is drinking the poison and waiting for the other person to die. You can cleanse your heart without them asking. I lost my dad indirectly because of Covid.
The evilness in this world is going to keep getting worse, we just have to be overcomers and stay away from it. These people need to come clean, admit what they did and what they knew, and be relieved of their positions. Some should go to jail. Others have gone for less.

3 Likes

Thank you! I know I have read those verses before, but apparently it didn’t stick. That disturbs me. It’s probably bc i have been focusing my attention on what the last verse says. I’m trying to help someone forgive a person that did her wrong and that person has passed. I do tell her that we don’t know if that person repented before their passing. She just carries this load on her. :frowning:

And again - thank you so much for the quick response!

2 Likes

I’m so sorry that you lost your dad. Everything that happened during that time is just disgusting and evil. I lost my dad in 2018 and I am so thankful that our loving God took him before COVID. He most likely had Lewy Body Dementia although that we will never know for sure. He did have vascular dementia for sure…it was so sad. I would have taken him out of memory care. I do wish that we never had to place him there in the first place, but I wouldn’t have been able to care for 24/7. :frowning:

You know…I know that and I still need that reminder sometimes. I guess when all that evil of what happened comes back into my head the emotions all come back. Ha…just realized that is just another way God is having me practice faith!

1 Like

Thank You. We just lost mom due to Dementia right before Covid hit. It is a horrible disease.

They were in the same retirement village but mom had to be put in memory care. When Covid hit, everyone was isolated to the point that the residents had no one. We weren’t allowed in to see dad and going through losing mom, he just gave up. The family knows they are together now and are better off.

One thing I will mention about forgiveness that stands out for me in scripture. If we look at who the verses are directed to, it is usually toward us to ask of God and our brothers and sisters to ask of each other. Wicked people arn’t in our spiritual family. My opinion is, we owe them nothing except the opportunity to make it right and then we have to do our part.

We are to admonish, not let them off the hook. I think the reminders are good. It keeps us discerning who they really are.

3 Likes

THAT! That is what I cannot get out of my mind. Along with the ones that were put on ventilators and isolated in hospitals. I prayed for those that were alone and those that couldn’t see their loved ones. I prayed that they were able to reach God for comfort. I like to believe that many of them did reach to God, which they may have not if it wasn’t for the circumstance. (I hope that makes sense…)

Hello
I would like to share these articles from the last year or so.

Vaccinated america has had enough

Vaccine refusers dont get to dictate terms anymore

Dont wait to get your kids vaccinated

Vaccines are great masks make them even better.

2 Likes

i used ivermectin and some other good stuff recommended by good doctors to treat the illness. (zinc and elderberries(quercetin), and I drank loads of “expectorant” and did hyssop for the lungs. But the “sputum” from the lungs was very different as well, and finally that has changed. some good docs still recommend maintenace good stuff, as really, the jabberwalkers now have done damage to their immune systems…and so they pick up and spread “who knows what” to us and others. I’m thinking about doing the 3 mg ivermectin once a week again, since we are hitting winter and vitD from sun will be hard to get.

it’s not a vac in what used to be called a vax (which was basically the dead substance) where the immune system could “key” the appropriate “shape” specifically to the “door” it was breaking down. with the memory rna, the spike itself is poison, so of course the immune system amps up (and really overamps) to attack it. The problem, is, the “memory” does a lot more than just that. that is why the increase in heart damage (the blood has problems) and just scratches as it runs thru the system…the morticians are seeing funny things in the blood of the deceased…youve seen those samples.

1 Like