In The Beginning: The World That Then Was

Full article at: The World That Then Was - 2 Peter 3:6 | World Events and the Bible

The Bible and Creation make complete sense when we realize, God did not create the earth without form and void. Rather, it “became” that way.

7 Likes

One of my fav articles sure answers alot of questions and ties a ton together in the Bible.

what is the light that was brought forth on day 1? by day 3, plants were able to be grown, and I think that was via the light on day 1. why would that not be true?

1 Like

Yes sir, 'I agree, very much so.

Thank you, I appreciate all the hrs it took for you to put that together.
Bravo!

I find the timing of this event interesting, since it closely aligns with the possible timing of the Katabole. I would take some of the conclusions reached by scientists with a grain of salt. Whether or not the conclusion about a comet is correct I can’t say, but if it is— we know who was steering it. The fact that this layer exists is undeniable, just like the fossils in Ashfall Nebraska and the other things Brandon mentioned.

“The Usselo Horizon : Kloosterman (Johan “Han” Kloosterman) identified a crucial piece of evidence related to a cosmic impact event. This discovery is known as the Usselo horizon . Located in Lommel, Belgium , this horizon sits atop sandy layers deposited during the Allerød oscillation , a warm period following the last Ice Age.

The Usselo horizon contains a charcoal-rich layer, which serves as a smoking gun confirming a catastrophic event around 12,900 years ago.”

The Younger Dryas Boundary Impact Event : Around 12,900 years ago , a comet likely entered the inner solar system. As it reached perihelion (its closest approach to the sun), the comet disintegrated into numerous fragments. These fragments collided with Earth, causing widespread devastation:”

Smoking gun confirming a catastrophic event around 12,900 years ago.

1 Like

A Day is a thousand years and a thousand years is a day. So said by our creator.

1 Like

Genesis 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also AFTER that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of ‘old’ men of renown.
So there were giants in the earth long before the sons of God took the daughters of men for wives. … Mighty men of old, men of renown. Giants.
Makes me think of the Pyramids, Stonehenge and other mysterious structures.

2 Likes

“So there were giants in the earth long before the sons of God took the daughters of men for wives. … Mighty men of old, men of renown. Giants.”

This is great food for thought! What we know is that the sons of God came unto the daughters of Adam for the specific reason of polluting Christ’s genealogy. But, were they fooling around with the ladies from the sixth day creation before then? Well, boys will be boys, but in my opinion— probably not.

Now this is total conjecture on my part, but I believe the giants were a mutation that was unique to Adam’s genealogy. However, I think to a lesser extent, it’s also possible that there were other types of mutations. These hybrids would have been the result of the fallen angles, or their progeny, mixing with the races from the sixth day creation that were living in the land occupied by the Adamites during the time when evil multiplied greatly in the land. Gen:6, 7

The Paracas people of Peru who had elongated skulls may be one such hybrid. They died out in Peru over two thousand years ago, but DNA from some of their skulls has been traced to a race of people with elongated skulls that lived in the Black/Caspian Sea area over three thousand years ago. The question is where did they come from? Maybe this idea could also extend to some other extinct human species, like Neanderthals, Denisovans, etc.?

“Makes me think of the Pyramids, Stonehenge and other mysterious structures”.

As someone who has worked with stone, the subject of how ancient megalithic structures were built has fascinated me for years. I can tell you from experience, there is absolutely no way some of these structures could have been built using only of copper or bronze chisels; they would have required advanced tools and technology. This leads me to think that some of them date back to the world that was.

1 Like

Def a good question. Id wonder also what the light is? We know on day 5 the sun and moon were created in the firmament ( not space!) The sun the greater light and the moon the lesser light ( yes both is each its own light ) so I’m not really sure what that light would be :man_shrugging:

I am scratching my head on how the moon gives its own lesser light, but we can have a total eclipse where the moon has no light at all?

Ya i Def agree i dont know it all either. I don’t understand it all and prob never will with all the deception going on. I have faith that the Bible is the ultimate truth and roll with that and don’t care what science or anyone says.

Genesis 1:16-17
[16]And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
[17]And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,Genesis 1:18
[18]And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.

2 Likes

It is food for thought. sounds more probable to me than aliens and spaceships.

1 Like

What! Are you saying the guys on Ancient Aliens have it all wrong? I’m shocked! :rofl:

EXCELLENT post! I remember reading this a long time ago, but I think you’ve updated it…or I just forgot. This is truly the best explanation of this topic that I’ve ever read or heard. @brandon you have been blessed with a real knack for teaching!

One thing I thought about.

“Christians themselves would agree, God created us as spiritual beings.”

I wonder how many Christians actually understand that.

I never picked up on that! Now you got me thinking…

1 Like

Yes…it may have more to do with the function of these 2 orbs…“to rule” the day/night. One thing we get in them is showing time transpiring/elapsing, with the stars showing at night to show what shadows do in the day"time".

2 Likes

It’s becoming more clear to me why the world embraces Darwin’s theory of evolution. Simply because it defies God. They do not want to believe in God. God is a stumbling block in the way of their ambitions. They despise God because truth is the worst enemy of people who reject God. Men toil day and night to hide the truth. The truth is unbarable to them, that is why people are quick to embrace the lie, it realeases them from truth and all restraint, Judgement and condemnation does not apply imaginary jurisdiction and are now committed to evil it seems. No turning back now. The more I think about , 'the more horiffic it becomes and causes believers to cling tighter to God.
I truly appreciate this bible study. Thank you. Amen.