How About A Trump-Biden Rematch?

Full article at: How About A Trump-Biden Rematch? | World Events and the Bible

Yes, that thought crossed my mind this morning. My next thought? An article I wrote back in 2016 titled, “The Destruction Of Our Nation And The Ballot Box.” That was back when Trump was running against Satan’s wife, Hillary Clinton. In that article, I point out that 91% of primary voters did not vote for…

1 Like

i don’t think trump divided the nation, he just somehow managed to show the division that was really quite present at least after the obummer evil.

2 Likes

I will vote for Jesus, if I vote at all. The lesser of two evils, is still evil. Like the definition of insanity, keep doing the same thing over and over, expecting a different result

1 Like

Amazes me how short peoples memory can be. I’ve said it before that I did not like Trump and did not plan to vote for him when he announced that he would run in 16 . As election day came closer, a Trump vote was a no brainer. it was him or a Godless hag with a laugh reminding me of a drunken bar fly. I knew I couldn’t bare seeing her face on TV everyday and hearing that laugh for four years. Thank God Trump won. Day one in office he resumed construction on the lower Keystone pipeline. he went on to shred the EPA that literally made it impossible for American companies to be profitable in the United states.
Then he went directly to many of those companies who left and urged them to back home, assuring them that he had their backs. He reassured our military and police departments all over the country that they were in his best interests. . He recommissioned common sense.
He quickly became the most hated man in America among special interest groups and countries that were robbing the US. He went after Obamacare that was horribly unfair
to the taxpayers, and welfare fraud. He made it very clear to the rest of the world that the US would respond swiftly and militarily to any threat to the US or it’s allies. The economy was booming, gas prices at the pump had fell up to 3.00 a gallon nationwide. Unemployment was almost non existent and lower among minorities than anytime in history. He is not owned by anyone. I’ll vote for him again in a heart beat.

I, too, voted for Trump. I applaud the good he did for our country, and yes, there was some less desirable things done as well. My reason for not wanting Trump to run again is I fear we will live through another four years just repeating the years he was in office. Not coming together as people, as your neighbors, as a community, nor for our country. <

Sorry I didn’t finish my thought earlier. Jesus teaches us not to worry or fear.
Matthew 6 : 25-33. I lean on the LORD.

Are you referring to all of the hate generated for him by the left? Edna. I agree that he was hogtied by the democrat majority in the house and the democrat controlled DOJ
I think things will be much different this time. agreed, not concerned for my soul, but for the future of my kids and grandkids. I despise injustice and out of control corruption
especially when I am 'forced to live with it.

1 Like

Until the whole system if flushed and the ties broken with the rest of the world, it isn’t going to make any difference.

The parties are volleying and campaigning back and forth with brilliant ideas on how to improve the problems we have when all the problems are created by them in the first place. It is the broken leg syndrome, it never stops.

You can spray perfume, burn potpourri, even burn candles, but till you remove the turd, it is just a cover up.

1 Like

I agree, but are you saying destruction of our country and our lives is eminent ? And that we should just it up? I can’t except that deal 'Snowman. I wont except that.

The following is just my own two cents.

All that matters to me at this point is as follows:

1. Study God’s word to get the Seal of God in my forehead.

2. Study God’s word because it tells us how it’s all gonna go down.
    This way you don’t get caught with yer pants down.

3. Be on the look out for the Ram and the Goat on the near horizon.

4. Keep telling myself “the false Christ comes first”.

I feel America has already fallen.

The buzzards are just picking and looting what is left of the carcass.

They just haven’t announced it on Dancing with the Stars so most don’t realize it yet.

You can’t vote your way out of this at this point.

So for me I am going to enjoy every second of my life I can.
No sense in being freaked out and arguing political theatre anymore.

If this is the final generation, we were chosen to live through it.

Let’s stay strong in Jesus folks!
He told us all things.

I’m going fishing. :smiley:

1 Like

If the system isn’t scraped and we become one, within ourselves, we are going global government. No doubt about it. No one in the White House is going to change that unless the above happens.

I agree with Cozar below. We are so far into the slime; I don’t see any way out. The buzzards pick what they want and then they watch us pick each other for the remainder.

I knew the Fed Reserve was corrupt and it manipulated the system but after watching the documentary, it is far worse than I realized. We are screwed as a nation. We really are not one anymore. We are a bumper sticker that no longer means anything.

Trump did some good things within the power that he had. In the big scheme of things, nothing really changed for the better. It was a little better for a short while but that is it.

He promised to stop All dollars going overseas till they prove they deserve it. It didn’t happen. Brokering deals with the Saudi’s when we have the oil here is ludicrous. Our debt still went up more than with other leaders in the house. Are the veterans of this nation really taken care of like they should be?

The citizens of this nation are equivalent to the movie Platform. We gorge what we can when they let us and if we get too full, they switch the floor.

I wholeheartedly agree!! both sides are evil and I will no longer vote for either!!

1 Like

I pray that people wake up and realize that the dems and the republicans are on the same team.

1 Like

Don’t know if anyone else has heard this but the powers that be are going to initiate a “long term care” assistance plan that is mandatory. It will be based on a life insurance policy.

I learned this from a financial advisory. Stated they are going to the training seminars to see how it is adapted into a person’s investment strategy.

With that attitude Kay, we’re already doomed, just say it’s Gods will and take what comes quietly. Nah.

People have been saying the end is near for a 100 years.
I don’t know, you don’t know and neither does anyone else on the planet. Mere speculation. If this country is taken down it will be ‘our’ fault. Our homes, our businesses our children and grandchildren’s future, everything lost.
Go fishing?

“People have been saying the end is near for a 100 years.”

(2Pe 3:4) And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

I said “if”.
Never said the end was near.
This could be a “type” like the bible mentions.

(1Co 10:11) Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.

(Mar 13:37) And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

You might say I am one of those “watchers”.

Yep, I go fishing quite a bit. :fishing_pole_and_fish:
I really enjoy it.

Just my two cents.
:sunglasses:

Come Lord Jesus! We will suffer as he suffered. We will keep our faith and be glad in proclaiming Jesus above all. Come Lord Jesus!

1 Like

Thanks for the info - I hadn’t heard about that one. Doesn’t surprise me at all though - but good to know.

I’m not going to get up in arms about every little thing. I will be righteous and adhere to God’s laws. After much prayer I have decided that I’m not going to vote any longer and participate in the corruption that is all around us. Who knows, I may change my mind, but at this point I’m sitting back and watching. :slight_smile: