How About A Trump-Biden Rematch?

Well said!! Couldn’t agree more with you on this. :heart:

YES. our country suffered many setbacks during that 4 years of lies and hate.

Not sure we need to know that or care one way or the other
Snowman. It’ Gods will. Just hope for the best especially if we are never going to vote again. Same as if our houses catch fire, It’s Gods will, just go with it. Go fishing.

Get out and go fishing, its good fer ya!!

It was an absolutely beautiful day out there!

Thank you Father for giving me the health at my age to still get out and enjoy your creation.

Thank you for getting it through my thick head to not focus on political theatre and foolish arguments.

in Jesus name Amen!!

I go fishing every chance I get.
Its good for the spirit.

If your too busy to go fishing, well your just too busy.

2 Likes

Enjoy Brother. it will more than likely be banned before long by the liberal fish huggers soon, especially with no opposition. Good luck to ya.

Same to you and have a great day!!

I sure will , if I have a choice brother! thx.

How the better than the worse? Like a current commentary by Brandon, there are some good amongst the pharasees some bad. And even in that, no one’s perfect…I sure don’t vote for perfection as there is not one…but some are far worse.

Wouldn’t it be awesome if everyone who voted wrote in Jesus on the ballot?
II Chronicles, 7-14
Put God in the Whitehouse

2 Likes

That’s what my husband said to do!

Brandon. all I got out of this commentary is that you rely on polls to form opinions concerning political candidates. 73% of Americans do not want Trump to run again? That is a lie in reality.
Trump came out of nowhere and zero political experience and was laughed at and mocked.
All of the big media, Hollywood elites and capital hill heavy hitters scoffed at him 'He’s a joke. No way he could ever win they said, as they laughed and giggled and made fun. They were still laughing right up to election night until the tide began to change. I watched it all the way,
I saw the smiles and laughter begin to fade from the naysayers faces and turn into confused and concerned expressions, and then to fear and shock as Trump won key states that they just hours and minutes before boasted 'there’s just no way that he can possibly win.
I confess that my wife and I did not think he could win either, but we kept hoping and praying that he would, along with over half of American voters. My wife and I wept as I’m sure over 81 million Americans did as well when it was announced that Trump was the President elect of the United states of America. The back bone of America united and voted for the first time since Ronald Reagan won by a landslide over Jimmy carter who told America that Russia had become more powerful than The United states of America, and that we had to come to terms with that. Wrong! Trumps election shook the foundations of the world.
How long did it take for the forces of evil to come after him with a vengeance? Trumps election was not a fluke or weird accident. Did God tip the scales? I don’t know that. If he did I think it would have been only to remind the world who is really in charge. Scripture will unfold exactly as it is written, no force can stop it, change it or slow it down.