Here's Why The Republicans Flopped

Full article at: Here’s Why The Republicans Flopped | World Events and the Bible

Over the last six months, we had exuberant talk about a Red Wave. A Republican takeover of the House and Senate to put the kibosh to Biden’s radical agenda. It was reasonable to believe. Under Biden’s regime, we have record inflation, record illegal immigration, and we look like fools on the global stage. We’ve also…

We live in very deceptive times, there is no doubt about it. This country has turned it’s back on God, this has become abundantly clear to me.

I know we all fall short, and the only thing that can stabilize this chaos is God.

We have been lead down a path that the two party system is like a sporting event–your team and theirs. I don’t have any answers other than to pray that God helps open people’s eyes to see the fault of their ways.

2 Likes

I find rest knowing that it is God who puts rulers in place. We may not like who He puts in place but we can be sure God’s ways will always work out for those who love Him in the end.
As I take a look at the world, it’s clear God is giving us the rulers we deserve, not on an individual level but on a corporate level. Most people reject God whether knowingly or unknowingly and we are only seeing the fruit of the people manifesting.
I may not always like how God decides to work out His goodness but I will always agree with His will. The only reason we may at times not like His ways is because we lack the understanding of the why’s behind it. This is where walking by faith comes into place.
If you’re feeling defeated remember God is ALWAYS in control and when we walk with Christ we are NEVER defeated for He has already won.
If you are feeling weary lay your burdens at His feet and rest in Him.

5 Likes

That is sound sage advice Eve!

Welcome aboard!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum Eve, thanks for joining us!

So very true!

4 Likes

I agree - there is definite voter fraud going on. It’s not just since Trump - I believe it’s been going on for decades! Our judges, whether appointed by Trump or not, still don’t keep God in the equation. I believe this is all going on to open peoples’ eyes - God is giving people a chance to see what has been going on - it’s being repeated over and over and over again. But as we all know, the deception is great and it will continue to grow.

I agree with most of what you wrote. I commented under Chris Finny’s comment about the fraud.
All of the politicians act like children and they never have a plan to fix things. And even if they do, they don’t do it. The political ads are not informative at all - they are just whiny little children and everyone goes hog wild over it! it’s all a ridiculous scam. That’s how I feel about the whole thing. Just like God said would happen with “man” kings and our “rulers”.

I’m ready for Jesus to return! But…we all have to be patient. Keep filling your lamps and practicing faith.

1 Like

I could have respected your opinion if you left that out Chris.

I didn’t watch any news, I pulled charts and placed them in the article for you. It’s a fact, 42% of voters are Independents. It’s a fact, 27% of those voting were 18-29 and they vote Democrat 63% of the time. What do you think that means for elections?

I showed you real data. Not from CNN or Fox News. Just because you don’t like my conclusions doesn’t mean I didn’t think of them myself.

Totally with you. I’ve been saying the same thing for years about elections. The trouble today, Trump said it, and too many on the right have bought in, hardcore. They cannot accept a loss anymore, otherwise, it was cheating. We have a name for that, poor sportsmanship.

Ohh and using ballot harvesting as a reason for losing is nuts. The Republicans can do it too. In California they did, and they won their elections in the House.

Just some random questions here.

• Are the Democrats the only party to cheat in an election?
  • How did the Republicans manage to win anything then?

Christians are giving too much allegiance to a political party and not enough to God.

Absolutely not…they both cheat!

I truly believe the “powers that be” allow republicans to win once in awhile so that “we the people” believe our vote matters. It keeps everyone involved in the whole system.

YES YES YES! That is exactly what really clicked with me during 2020. I just feel that we as a people are too far gone to get back to our true King.

I am not sure that this is an absolute fact either. I am having a hard time trusting anything anymore. But it is still interesting to see their information. I just really feel like almost everything they provide us with is only what they want us to believe. Either to add to the all the confusion, to give people hope that they are still in control or whatever.

I think satan and his ilk will use on the people the one thing that God created within us - caring and love and judgement. He will attack using those emotions. Just like the pandemic - what did they use to get people to give up their rights? How does satan get us to continue voting into a system that we all know is corrupt?

Chris, since 42% are Independents, and you agree with the graph.

Who do you think the Independents voted for?

The mainstream news is trash, but consider who you’re listening to. Bannon and his border wall bunch stole millions from the people, they admitted it. That’s why Trump pardoned Bannon. Americans put money into Bannon and his buddy’s coffers to build the border wall that never happened (scam). Not to mention, Bannon oozed that Trump was going to lie about winning.

Is that honest, is that integrity?

If I am wrong, and you’re right, where is your proof?

There won’t be any proof, right?

There never is. It’s just someone saying it was stolen because they lost.

The way you frame your point is that only the Dems are the bad guy.

Did you forget in 2019, Trump let in a record 900,000+ illegal immigrants? Why did he do that?

When I pen an article, a whole ton of people are reading it. Some agree, others may not. I cannot write stuff that won’t offend someone. If that was my goal, I’d just turn off the blog. We are talking about politics and religion, there isn’t a soul on the planet that agrees 100%.

Then why read anything, outside of entertainment value?

I mean, if you cannot trust anything, how do you decide what is true, and what is not? If you’re not careful, you start cherry picking what you want to believe. If none of the news and information can be trusted, then there is no reliable foundation to build on.

Is “they” Gallup?

So here’s the deal…

I really feel like a lot of people and Christians are in denial.

What’s happening to our world?

The baby boomers are on their way out. Baby boomers had traditional values, they were for the traditional family, anti-gay, anti-abortion, pro-guns, pro-America, etc. Right?

Now, what about the newer generations?

They are the exact opposite. They mostly don’t give a rip about Jesus and they love gay, abortion rights, don’t want you to have guns, and so on. We all know that, we all understand that. Yet, we’re somehow shocked by election results or the way the world is headed. However, it’s just like what you read in the Old Testament Kay. It’s just like that recap in Nehemiah 9.

The baby boomers are beginning to pass on, and a new generation has arisen.

Jdg 2:10 And also all that generation were gathered unto their fathers: and there arose another generation after them, which knew not the LORD, nor yet the works which he had done for Israel.

Jdg 2:11 And the children of Israel did evil in the sight of the LORD, and served Baalim:

It’s the same tired story, we shouldn’t be surprised or shocked by it, (1Co 10:11).

Thank you Chris for pointing out the obvious!! It’s unfortunate that a lot of people on here that hate TRUMP or at the very least brother suffering from TDS which is the name of a local media company here TDS Telecom in this case it’s Trump derangement syndrome! Fear not I have overcome the world Trump is the king of the Jews Hallelujah!! Don’t you remember when he said that and put his hands towards heaven Brandon LOL don’t you remember he saved Christmas wow merry Christmas everybody! Remember we had some semblance of patriotism!! Remember NAFTA yeah it doesn’t exist anymore because of trump and all the other crazy foreign deals raping our economic order!! I’m sorry Brandon but Trump is coming back in 47 Lord willing and the creek don’t rise! Steve Bannon is no close friend of Donald Trump but he does tell the truth about him m a g a make America great again okay!! This is not a trump thing!! United States of America!! I’m alive by the grace of God only along with my other compatriots in the military Special Forces Etc who are here by the grace of God who are willing to give their life for this country!! Don’t forget the 13 that died in Afghanistan unnecessarily because of your president Mr Joe Biden who hung his head in shame which will forever be etched in in the hearts and minds of those who suffered loss!! It should be in the hearts and minds of all those that claim to be Christians who understand what it is to give your life for another! No Greater Love… the goodness of God leads us to repentance… we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and Powers spiritual wickedness in a high places. In dealing with situations of high level security and clearance in my life believe me when I say the Deep state is real and is manifesting it’s collusion perversion and absolute corruption. Voter fraud is just one small part of their MO.#dominionvoting machines where do you think that game came from? There’s a back door on everything whether or not you can see it!! Trump is a patriot and restored the same too many but was deceived by many treacherous Troitors that he picked himself in his own Administration. The Clinton bush Obama dynasties are entrenched much further than you think!

3 Likes

At this point I look at everything with discretion. I don’t trust polls…even Gallup. They are just another company that can skew the numbers which ever way they want. Heck, many of the people responding to the polls intentionally don’t answer truthfully. The real question is - do their polls even matter? What significance does it bring?

It’s obvious to me what is happening in this world just by looking around. I don’t need to read a poll or a news article to see this world is upside down. Don’t get me wrong, I still read polls and articles - but I don’t “hang my hat” on what they are saying.

I can honestly say that I’m not shocked about either. And yes, it’s because of studying so much in the Old Testament. It’s just a repeat of it all.

I absolutely LOVE your reference here! Amen!! And 100% no shock from me.

I totally respect what you said here. To answer your question, it brings a lot of significance, especially with time. Our entire society is an example of the polling we are seeing. Especially concerning the Tufts University example I have in the article.

One poll may not convince anyone, but the graph I provided spans since 1988.

Around 2008, more Americans started identifying as Independents. However, Independents have always made up 1/3 of the population. So we see a trend that spans decades. That’s why the adage, you need the Independent vote has always been true. You can verify these numbers by looking at older articles that confirm each specific year.

This comes from the 2021 Gallup article linked in my post.

slightly more U.S. adults identifying as Democrats or leaning Democratic (46%) than identified as Republicans or leaned Republican (43%).

I went back to a 2014 Gallup article and found,

47% of Americans identify as Democrats or lean to the Democratic Party, and 41% identify as Republicans or lean to the Republican Party.

How about a Pew article from 2019…

Nearly four-in-ten U.S. adults (38%) identify as politically independent, but most “lean” toward one of the two major parties. Only 7% of Americans overall don’t express a partisan leaning, while 13% lean toward the Republican Party and 17% lean toward the Democratic Party.

The same thing, over and over. Anyone can go back through the years and verify this. For a very long time, the Republicans have had the short end of the stick. It’s not surprising when they lose an election considering they don’t have the majority, not even close to it. To put the icing on the cake, the 18-29 year old group votes Democrat 63% compared to Republicans at 35% according to Tufts University.

The Republicans had no defense against any of this. No plan to capture the votes of the “leaning” Independents or the 18-29 year old segment. Like it or not, the Democrats did.

So we don’t ‘hang our hat’ on it, but we do look at it, we do observe the trends, and compare it to societal changes. It all adds up. I don’t think we can just say, their lying, their skewing the polls when we have this much historic data. If we do, and we feel sure about it, then we really cannot honestly trust anything or place value on anyone’s words.

In that case, it means we have no opinion on every subject, and boy would that get boring! :smile:

Brother Brandon just wanted to fact check one of your statements please if you will indulge me?? You said a ton of people read this so you’re not going to please everybody blah blah blah really what is your definition of ton six people or more?? Thank you very much brother humility go off before honor talk to Trump about this he will direct you in all your ways if you acknowledge Him

I debated evening responding to this. If you want to believe only six read the article, then it’s six, but you’re one of them.

I do notice, you didn’t bring anything to the conversation here. Your goal is to tear down. More often than not Frank, that appears to be your sole goal. So you come on here, insult your Christian brother, and then praise God with the same mouth to make you look holy.

Where have I heard that before?

Jas 3:9 Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the similitude of God.

Jas 3:10 Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.

Jas 3:11 Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter?

I think that brings clarity to the subject.

Thank you for your response brother Brandon but I think you missed my response number 16 in this scenario?? I didn’t realize I was at the Lord Brandon supper because as you say I didn’t bring anything to the table?? T h o u prepare St a table in the presence of my enemies!! My cup runneth over with the truth that will set us free!! Surely goodness and mercy shall follow us m a g a all the days of Our Lives!! When the last Trump shall sound When the Roll is Called Up Yonder Donald will be there!! Hallelujah Brandon!! What do you do when your branded and you know you’re a man??