Here's Why The Republicans Flopped

I am the Lord Yahweh I both tear down and destroy and also build up saith Yahweh Elohim rebuked reprove exhort with all longsuffering and Doctrine!! I alone in the righteous judge thus saith the Lord Yahweh Elohim you Jesus the Lord of our salvation

Also brother Brandon you said you debated the evening?? This is not wise because it’s easy to let the sun go down upon your wrath it’s better to debate the morning because his mercies are new every morning and his loving kindness is better than life!! Blessed be the name of Yahweh Elohim Adonai of our salvation

Yes - it certainly would be boring! I spent so much time digging and researching articles, blogs and opinions in the past and finally I stood back and thought, “I’m watching a 3 ring circus!”.

I do agree, it’s very important to watch what’s going on and it is significant to have the historical data that we do. I guess my mindset lately has just been “here we go again”.

Please know, I loved your article and I appreciate you taking the time to do this research! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Amen to that, Eve! America has kicked God out of schools and its citizens’ lives, passed vile laws, supports and partakes in corruption, etc. Yep, our country has the leaders we deserve.

2 Likes

Spot on! And I certainly don’t see how any God fearing man will ever make it to that position any longer.

1 Like