Does God Love Satan?

Full article at: Does God Love Satan? | World Events and the Bible

God does not love Satan. In fact, Satan resembles everything God hates. That was not always the case though, at one time God loved Satan.

5 Likes

I hate Satan too and everything he stands for. I’m reading a book called “he came to set the captives free” by Rebecca brown and she speak of how deep satans evil run on this earth and how his puppets infiltrate the church and divide the church. I was so heartbroken learning this because I witnessed it as a child but never knew of actual satanist sitting in a church seeking to destroy it. I tell you I don’t fear evil anymore because I’m also learning my Father is in control. I do pray for those that are wrapped up in his evil and they just don’t know Jesus or how to even come to him. Father forgive them for they know not what they do.

6 Likes

Great read. I Def agree. Many ppl don’t wanna read pslam 5 5. One of my fav Christian artists has pslam 5 5 verse in many of his songs maybe that’s why they won’t play it on the radio or mainstream :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

The thinking that God loves everyone is the way many people justify their sin. “He loves me and wants me to be happy.”

3 Likes

I always tell people, God does not hate the sinner. He hates the sin. Because satan chose to desire to be God, he signed his death warrant. We, as Gods children, created in His image, though we are sinners, Gods Love for us is so great, He gave His only begotten Son as a sacrifice for our sins. Therefore we are not condemned to death as long as we repent of our sins, and accept Jesus. Satan will never repent.

4 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Waiting on Christian radio to play this song

2 posts were split to a new topic: Building a resilient government