Brandon, The Jews Are God's Chosen People, We're Gentiles

Full article at: Brandon, The Jews Are God’s Chosen People, We’re Gentiles | World Events and the Bible

Reader: I have been reading the Bible for years now. We the gentiles were grafted into the Olive tree. We were grafted in, because of the faith of Abraham.

5 Likes

I Def agree with you about the jews brandon. No need for ppl to unsubscribe. We all have diff views. We Def are on opposite sides on the earth and nasa. I believe the Bible says its flat and nasa is a deception scheme from the gov, no reason to divide. I feel the articles have biblical backing. Gotta leave emotions out of it and just go with the facts the bible.

2 Likes

I hope she stayed here long enough to read the facts presented from the Word. I was 13 or so when I asked the Sunday school teacher who the “Jews” were, and gave me what I thought was an incoherent response(confusing). So I know that brainwashing is very prevalent and indoctrinated heavily about this matter. To me, I think that might be strong delusion and slumber at work.

2 Likes

Great job Brandon! If anyone doesn’t get the truth in this, they don’t want it.

This is exactly why the modern-day church has failed and will continue to fail. You can’t learn the truth with only 3 verses per week. They are the best cherry pickers around. It leads people to believe that is all that is required. Show up, drink coffee and go home.

3 Likes

You forgot to add pay me your seed faith gift. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

No, it’s salt covenant offering. :salt:

I have resubscribed. I am always reading different points of views. As far back as I can remember God and Jesus have been a part of my life. Brainwashing is not a part of it. I am constantly reading the bible and researching to understand. No delusions here. God wants us to read the bible, or we are not truly following him. I do not accept what other people tell me. I will read and reread the bible for support of what people say. Even what Brandon says. He is very knowledgeable and he does not believe in the rapture, which drew me to receiving his newsletters.
Thank you for your reply
Gayle

5 Likes

Welcome aboard Gayle.

I offer this:

2 Timothy 2:15
King James Version

15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

3 Likes

All the time. Always seeking and never ashamed.

3 Likes

Please see.my response to Jeffrey.

Happy to see you came back. I think if we are all honest, we have learned some things along the way that ended up being traditions. I know I have. The joy of finally learning the real truth makes the scriptures come alive.
I believe many people neglect the Bible for those reasons. They are caught in the confusion and figure it isn’t understandable.

3 Likes

Well that’s great to be back. I agree with you. I do so my own studies. I strongly am firm on flat earth and nasa is fake. Ive studied prob over 80 hours into it. Bible backs it. Man lies the gov lies. Its all for end times deception to get to the one world gov. Its good that you study most ppl don’t. They are lazy just listen to what the news or a pastor says. Most ppl i know believe in the rapture. I ask them what bible verses back it. They get lost have no answer and say oh this pastor says so. I just laugh. They are too busy watching Netflix and the news.

5 Likes

Brethren, lets appreciate our dear Brandon´s dedication and struggle in supplying us the richest spiritual material that our inner man require in this end time. Lest we liken ourselves to those who have gone astray (2 Tim 3:7). The issue of Abraham´s seeds has to be looked on spiritual point not flesh. Fleshly Abraham had seeds from Hagar, Sarah and Ketura but God over looks this and focuses on spiritual, Jesus Christ.

4 Likes

I’m so happy you came back! I believe one of the most important things is to keep Christians together so we can continue to learn from one another. A few yrs ago I would have probably been one of them supporting Israel (the nation), but I no longer do. I have FB friends that believe in the rapture, but I stay friends with them and pray for them. I think as a Christian our beliefs can change and they should as we see more of what is going on in the world. More is being revealed to us when we keep God close and study His word.

God bless!!

3 Likes

Amen!! Let the Truth be told🙏

1 Like

I also don’t agree with everything either from brandon or my pastor. But as to what happened in the garden…that was the beginning, and is foundational. The giants (fallen angels offspring) give a solid 2nd witness to what happened there. But only 2 of the 7 churches understand about the liars…but that does not mean the other churches lack love for Jesus.

1 Like

You are absolutely correct. My belief is there are good and bad people in all churches., that includes the people in Israel. We cannot believe the news from Hamas anymore than our own media. I believe God is trying to give everyone a wake up call. All we have is now.

I have to ask, where in Rev 2:9 and Rev 3:9 does it say that either of the churches knew who the ones where that called themselves Jews? I have heard this statement before and never knew where it was stated or derived.

Smyrna was told that Christ knew the blasphemy of them, and Philadelphia was told that He would make them worship at their feet. I don’t see where we are told they knew, just what they suffered, same as Ephesus had sufferings with fake apostles, which didn’t tolerate it.

Good question. Be a Berean.
Iamahz57