You Can’t Trust Anyone Or Anything, Anymore

Full article at: https://worldeventsandthebible.com/cant-trust-anyone-anything-anymore

The news has always been filled with propaganda, but nothing like what we see these days. It seems every bit of news serves some political point of view which drives our world in one direction, down. Everyday I pull up the headlines, I roll my eyes and translate those headlines into reality. It’s become far…

3 Likes

Great article to start out a cold and rainy morning!

Everyday I pull up the headlines, I roll my eyes and translate those headlines into reality.

I love the way you said that and I wish more people would do the same.

Ol Zelensky wouldn’t be wielding anything but his high heels if it wasn’t for dirty Joe sending him well over $54 billion of our tax payer dollars .

That really made me laugh and it’s so dang true! And then you see him glorified on magazine covers…total brainwashing to those that can’t think for themselves.

As for the US doling out billions of dollars…“nothing new under the sun”. There are so many avenues the elites take to launder OUR money. But you know…“it’s good for the well being of the world”. People truly are blind.

And yes…there is something about Bannon that just is NOT right with me.

2 Likes

So true Brandon, There’s so much deception it’s hard to tell if that’s really me in the mirror . Ephesians 6:12 tells us we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities against the powers of darkness and against spiritual wickedness in high places. There’s much scripture that warns us of all the lies and deception. here’s a couple more, Vindicate me my God and plead my cause against an unfaithful nation rescue me from those who are deceitful and wicked, Psalm 43:1
See to it that no one takes you captive through hollow and deceptive philosophy which depends on human tradition and the elementral spiritual forces of this world rather than on Christ. Col. 2:8
They conceive trouble and give birth to evil, their womb fashions deceit. Job 15:35
There’s a picture of Obama next to this one. Lol, Though their speech is charming Do not believe them for seven abominations fill their hearts, their malice may be concealed by deception but their wickedness will be exposed in the assembly. Prov. 26:25,26 This type of evil has become so thick that the only way to combat it is to put on the full armor of God

3 Likes

This means the only ONE we can trust is YHVH. Period.

2 Likes

Now we have news that Russia has: “Putin signs total ban on LGBT ‘propaganda’”. That tidbit come from “just the news”. I think I believe this…now, will it be enforced is another thing. But we do see(observe) the “religiousness” that play into “flesh” wars, perhaps. Bad Russ! (sarcasm)