Yikes! 34% of Americans say there’s MANY genders 🙀

in 2023, with 65% saying there are two gender identities and 34% saying there are many.

Now let’s break it down by political party…

The discourse on the gender binary is highly polarized along partisan lines. Around nine in ten Republicans believe there are only two genders (87% in 2021, 90% in 2023). Democrats, by contrast, are less likely to believe that there are only two genders (38% in 2021, 44% in 2023). Independents have become more likely in the past few years to say that there are only two genders (60% in 2021, 66% in 2023). - PRRI

The more they push this gender trash, the more each political party is moving away from the nonsense. In the beginning it sounded like a good idea, but now many are realizing this is a rabbit hole to insanity.

What a crazy world, when any percentage of people believe there is more than male and female. Holy smokes! Lord just do us all in, we’re too dumb to be alive.

4 Likes

This is insane. I had to look up the definition given for these ‘identities.’ I just can’t believe how people go along with this. It’s so confusing, just go where the wind blows…. One day they identify as this and another day they identify as that, never ever finding true happiness.

4 Likes

It give parents of kids who are extremely messed up in the head a pass, a way to duck responsibility for being horrible parents. It’s not our fault, their are many young people ‘born’ that way. It’s a natural thing, they can’t help it, and I think it’s time we stop persecuting them and be good Christians and embrace them with love. We’ve decided to stand behind them and encourage them. Lot of that going on, and a lot of those parents are wealthy and have political influence.
So much easier than confronting the issue.

1 Like

Females have two X chromosomes, males have one X and one Y. Surgery CANNOT change that!

1 Like

The blind leading the blind Meaghan. And it is so much easier to go along with the masses than actually think for your self.

1 Like