World United Or World Divided?

Full article at: World United Or World Divided? | World Events and the Bible

For years, our world drifted in one direction, the left. In fact, 2020 kicked off a new era of global radicalization. It had been in the works for years, but it had now fully materialized. This took form via the COVID-19 pandemic, and the dystopian protocols that quickly spread around the world in response to…

3 Likes

Regarding Biden’s speech, it seems they (Commies) always accuse you of what they are doing.

It’s not a pandemic, it’s mass insanity.

Sheesh, I need a break from it all,
Think I’ll watch a rerun of Leave it to Beaver.
Reminds me of the good ole days.

7 Likes

Bear in mind, Satan is the accuser–so are the people who follow him. We all need to pray daily that God gives us the strength to withstand the accusers who bear false witness against us. ( Exodus 20:16 ) ( Proverbs 19:9 )

Revelation 12:9-11

King James Version

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

When God gives the strength and courage you need to speak up against it!

4 Likes

Cozar, welcome sir, you made it!

Leave it to beaver sounds like bliss!!! Don’t forget the Andy Griffith Show.

Thanks Brandon, glad to be part of the gang.
Yes, you got it, love Andy Griffith.
When Barney and Otis are going at each other I am howling, great comedy.
Oh, let’s not forget Brisco Darling and the boys jamming out.

What little tv I do watch shows my age.
Only thing I will watch is the Beave and the gang, Andy Griffith, Gomer Pyle, The Rifleman, Wagon Train, Little House on the Prairie, Rawhide, The three stooges, and I’ll take an old Looney Tunes anyday.

Wow, I am really an old dude. LOL

1 Like

Don’t forget the Walton’s. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I always think of these verses when I read about the division. One thing Christians need to do is stay united and not bicker over every little thing. Of course, if it’s something that directly goes against God’s word…that’s a different story.

Luke 12:51 Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:

52 For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three.

53 The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

54 And he said also to the people, When ye see a cloud rise out of the west, straightway ye say, There cometh a shower; and so it is.

55 And when ye see the south wind blow, ye say, There will be heat; and it cometh to pass.

56 Ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky and of the earth; but how is it that ye do not discern this time?

1 Like

Yep, it’s always been that sad story hasn’t it? Then, just as it is today.

Amen.

Also, I think that’s where there is a big hang up. If I believe verse XYZ says this, but you believe verse XYZ says that. Well then, you don’t believe what God’s word says. :smile: Running this site for many years, I’ve seen that attitude way too often.

Unfortunately, a lot of the Bible is left to interpretation. We don’t have all the details, but we can agree, and we can disagree, and still be brothers and sisters in Christ. Times are getting darker, we need all the ally’s we can get.

5 Likes