‘World ID’ Is Coming ‘Whether You Like It or Not’

“Something like World ID will eventually exist, meaning that you will need to verify [you are human] on the internet, whether you like it or not,” said WorldCoin CEO Alex Blania.

This generation lives on the epoch of radical technological changes not seen for 100 years. I talked about World ID here.

These times we are living in just keep marching on. Funny thing is, well not so funny, but they probably have the scans of our irises already…or will soon…unbeknownst to us.

I won’t comply and leave it in God’s hand to give me the guidance and strength to continue to stand strong.

“Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God.”

1 Like

Im not being marked by anyone but Jehovah. Actually i already am. No retina scan for me either. Of course they already have everything they need on each of us to do whatever they want if they so choose to. No fear!!!

The way they have our health care system setup they are able to identify anyone that has participated in it. That started to creep in when HMO’s started.

Also, the way they have our education system set up as well. With common core, each student has an identifier. You know…to help the student know what he/she will be good at when they grow up and get a job! (hogwash!) Interesting that they offer eye testing in schools isn’t it?

Absolutely NO FEAR on my end. Faith in our Lord Jesus Christ will bring us through the storm.

Every time they come up with something to help the needs of people, whether it be for efficiency, health, education, savings, agriculture, the exact opposite is what happens.

What makes me laugh is when you get around the powers that be, on any level, and have been around the block to know some things, they hate it. They feel threatened when you ask questions and can’t get away fast enough because they bought into the BS and have no idea if the rules, they are enforcing are fair, just or even make any sense.

The word “why” is all threatening.

It’s the “Do as we say, not as we do” mafia. They are really wimps to those that actually stand up to them with facts.

Who is shocked?