Will There Be Male And Female In Heaven?

Full article at: Will There Be Male And Female In Heaven? | World Events and the Bible

Jesus said there will not be marriage in Heaven, but He never said there would be no male and female appearance in Heaven.

2 Likes

We have to be happy with what we can obtain as wisdom here in the flesh.
But when I squeeze my mind, I think: angels like Michael and Gabriel must have been in the flesh under the sun. But they are not mentioned in The Bible… And so with the zoan… So what? And I keep on with my life reading and watching…
Reading The Bible you begin to know The Lord, a little bit, He has feelings, He gets angry at times and beyond of all He loves us infinitely
Regards

1 Like

Thank you for this post. I have always been curious, but ultimately, it never weighed heavily on my mind. To me, it really doesn’t matter because exactly as you stated,

God has promised us the Eternity will be a fantastic place, and we will be extremely happy there, (1 Corinthians 2:9, Revelation 21:4) .

That’s enough for me!

That topic has for comparison study sake been confusing to me. :thinking: Apparently things will be different in the coming eternity than they are presently in heaven??
I mean why were there even fallen angels with the ability to procreate with the daughters of man in Genesis 6:4? And because they did have the means… How and why did that apply if women did not exist in heaven? Mysterious!

I personally believe in the coming eternity that there will be male and female for appearance sake. The reason for no marriage, or procreation is we will no longer have genitalia with our spiritual bodies. No need! No Seed! :rofl::innocent::point_up_2::facepunch:

And yes. All things will be for the awesome better good in the coming eternity for whatever answers those mysteries of heaven!:grin: Amen and Hallelujah!

35 But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:

I took these 2 phrases to mean men and woman. In the flesh, tradition, men marry, and the woman is given in marriage.

Just some thoughts.

Love that and makes total sense!! :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :upside_down_face: