Why Is The World Protesting The Jews, But Supporting Palestinians?

Full article at: Why Is The World Protesting The Jews, But Supporting Palestinians? | World Events and the Bible

Have you noticed that? If so, have you asked yourself why? Hey, we all saw what happened on October 7th. Hamas which operates in Gaza unleashed a savage attack inside Israel. 1,400 Israeli’s were killed, and 5,300 were wounded. We know the rest, from there, Israel launched an air assault, and now a ground invasion…

2 Likes

Well…I went against my better judgement and watched the video you inserted. I understand why you inserted it and respect that. But for me, I don’t like those images in my head. I know, sincerely, what is going on over there - heck, I know the evil is taking place worldwide, even in small towns. But when those images are put into my head they do absolutely no good. I tell my mom this all the time. You know the saying “A picture is worth a thousand words.” Well, awful pictures impact your whole nervous system…and ultimately, effects your health. So now, I will be praying to our Lord to remove those images from my head because I know it’s unhealthy. But I also want to reiterate, I totally understand WHY you inserted the video. The reason I’m bringing this up is for others to read it and if images such as those last in your head - Pray for our Heavenly Father to remove them. AND turn off the news or at the very least, don’t WATCH the news - that includes your local crime news and such.

Note: I hope this doesn’t sound like I’m telling people to go to their “safe spaces”! That is NOT even close to what I believe in. (I sure hope people know that’s not who I am…) I’m just saying, take care of your bodies, which include your minds because they are closely knit together.

Okay - I’ll get off my soap box now. :upside_down_face:

And thank you for another great article - The world is a show and the media promotes exactly what they want you to see. God bless everyone!!

1 Like

There are supernatural forces at play right now, driving and compelling people to act and believe according to the fruits of their beliefs and non-beliefs. We were warned by founding fathers to stay out of foreign entanglements, but hypocrites know not what they do. Remain neutral and objective to foreign issues, we have enough to deal with in this country. I’m glad you showed the videos and pictures of the catastrophe, and for those upset by those images, be humble, as this is reality.

2 Likes

God help as all. This world is sick

1 Like

When 911 happened, our nation was outraged, rightfully so, by the horrific slaughter of innocent people.

How does seeing children’s limbs hanging out of the concrete slabs of rubble compare?, but yet they say it is justified.

Agree! This is the world that satan wants…

I hope you understood my comment. :slight_smile: I wasn’t upset with the images being posted - I just have been dealing with my elderly mom who has nightmares when she see those types of images. I brought it up in case others have that issue as well.

Indeed. As one senator once put it:

“The United States is the world’s best hope, but if you fetter her in the interest through quarrels of other nations, if you tangle her in the intrigues of Europe, you will destroy her powerful good, and endanger her very existence. Beware how you trifle with your marvelous inheritance—this great land of ordered liberty. For if we stumble and fall, freedom and civilization everywhere will go down in ruin”.

• Henry Cabot Lodge
2 Likes

Hi, Brandon and all.

I’ve been reading the blog for a while and felt led to comment on the following:

“It’s a historical fact, the Jews have been cast out of nearly every country they’ve ever entered, throughout history. Worldwide, across all races, and religions, there’s a tremendous hatred for Jews. Even though Jews make up just 0.2% of the global population.”

When I read that, Genesis 4:14 came to mind:

“Gen 4:14 Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.”

With regards to the aforementioned verse, I think the Hebrew definitions of fugitive and vagabond are interesting and quite telling:

H5128
נוּע
nûa‛
noo’-ah
A primitive root; to waver, in a great variety of applications, literally and figuratively (as subjoined): - continually, fugitive, X make to [go] up and down, be gone away, (be) move (-able, -d), be promoted, reel, remove, scatter, set, shake, sift, stagger, to and fro, be vagabond, wag, (make) wander (up and down).

H5110
נוּד
nûd
nood
A primitive root; to nod, that is, waver; figuratively to wander, flee, disappear; also (from shaking the head in sympathy), to console, deplore, or (from tossing the head in scorn) taunt: - bemoan, flee, get, mourn, make to move, take pity, remove, shake, skip for joy, be sorry, vagabond, way, wandering.

By taking the above definitions into consideration, one could say Cain would be a wanderer and deplored in the earth.

Welcome Crystal.

Cain left the garden and settled, in Nod, which is in Iran. (He “be gone away, remove”)
You could say he wandered to there, but to me it is more figuratively, especially without God. I think “shaking the head in sympathy”, (for himself) as well as bemoan, flee, take pity, be sorry, show his mind set after the fact.
He settled, built a city and started a family.

Gen 4:16 And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.
Gen 4:17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.

1 Like