WHO's Vaccine Crisis Communication Manual

This is a document that doctors will be reading and continued to be brainwashed into thinking they are saving the world. This is an outright marketing tool. If you have ever taken a marketing class or worked in a marketing dept….think for yourself when you read this. This manual is nothing more than a marketing tool.

I did a deep dive into vaccines well over a decade ago. The documents and information that I found was astounding! Currently all that information is on my old desktop that no longer powers up. But as I have found - nothing has changed. The propaganda continues and has only grown. It’s time people start thinking for themselves. Think of the level of brainwashing that has occurred to these doctors and scientists over the decades. They no longer think critically and no longer think for themselves.

I don’t expect anyone will read this whole document – but I encourage you to just scroll through it and read a bit. It’s true deception on every level. I have personally seen so much death and so many injuries. But I am not wavered in faith, I am not scared - I know it’s all written in His Word. When something hits close to home - that is true practicing of faith! God Bless!

Rev 18:23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

VACCINE CRISIS COMMUNICATION MANUAL