Who's Pulling The Strings?

Full article at: Who’s Pulling The Strings? | World Events and the Bible

The institutions of men are absolutely corrupt. The modern era has not only made this more evident, but emboldened the behavior of the wicked. When we look at government, academia, the media, health care, finance, the sciences, and even religion, we see the corruption of man. Everything he touches, and every endeavor he pursues is…

8 Likes

Who I believe they are or who I believe are controlled by (the string pullers that is)

Ephesians 6

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

What I felt to read after watching the video.

Psalm 23
King James Version

23 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

On a side note now I know why I am constantly reminding myself
The false Christ comes first, the false Christ comes first.

3 Likes

Wow Brandon that was a powerful truth bomb! :clap:

5 Likes

Yes, I watched that video a couple years ago as I was digging. It was one that I could trust. The Military Times is a pretty straight forward publication, in fact I worked with that publisher back when I was in the corporate world.

This is exactly what has been going on for decades. I did a deep dive into the healthcare and education prior to digging into the political realm. And I agree - ALL THE WORLD IS A STAGE!

Another thing to ponder on - Marketing. Think about how so many young adults were talked into getting a marketing degree. What is marketing? if you think hard enough, you will find out that it’s all about deception.

4 Likes

That is one of my favorite Psalms. I love Psalm 37:1-40 as well. (had to include the verses so it would link, but it’s the entire Psalm 37.)

3 Likes

Very powerful. This is how I have felt for a long time. It is all a fraud. The leaders in this dark world keep the masses at arm’s length, divided and fighting amongst themselves, using side shows while they plan further wickedness behind closed doors. It isn’t hard either, people love drama.
Sometimes it seems everything is a hassle, and it is designed that way.

Brandon’s ending statement says it all. It is time to get off the rat wheel. We are considering our next move.

“It’s around this time when you realize, just about no one can be trusted. It’s about this time when we need to turn off our machines, and head out into God’s country. It’s just about the only place left where we cannot be manipulated by a man for gain.”

5 Likes

Very well articulated Brandon. that is a gift. Many of us including me, have eyes that are open, we see, hear and sense all of these things but are unable to put them into words. Even when a person can, it seems nobody is listening or dismiss it as psycho babble, 'just another idiot spewing that bible junk! At the end of the day all we can do is find comfort and peace in knowing that what we are seeing is scripture unfold. The future of the world will unfold exactly as t is written in the new testament.
Romans 1 : 24 - 32 and Timothy 3 I think it is obvious that we are living in those times if not past them. Like the redneck said, 'I aint skeered!

2 Likes

It is so interesting that you stated this! I was just talking to a friend last week about trying to write what I am thinking without much success. AND it was a result of reading Romans 1:24-32, which you also mentioned. And the kicker…it was a southern friend and we “ain’t skeered” either!

2 Likes