Who Is Done With Politics?

Full article at: Who Is Done With Politics? | World Events and the Bible

It’s a mess, isn’t it? I mean, I’ve never seen anything like it in my entire life. America and her entire political system are a complete disaster, and that’s putting it mildly. We’re in debt up to our eyeballs, we’re swimming in illegals, we’ve gone woke, Congress is broke, and we’re left without hope. Wait,…

3 Likes

I was done a long time ago!!!

3 Likes

Funny, my wife and were just discussing this this morning. The oppinion i expressed to her was to try and not get embroiled in the affairs of men any more than we have to. There are no good choices this year and quite frankly havent been for decades now. I will make the hard choice of supporting whom ever i think will do the least amount of physical and moral damage. In other words bail as much water out of the boat to slow its sinking with the full knowleddge that the boats going down and there is nowhere safe to swim to when it does. I am REALLY TRYING to follow Christs commandments to 1. love your God with all your heart and soul and 2. love your neighbors as you love yourself, but i am finding commandment #2 increasingly hard to execute. We will never have a good choice because i do not believe the vast majority of US voters even minutely belive in these comandments.

2 Likes

Cynicism can be an effective method of communicating what may otherwise be dismissed as inconsequential to those who do not/cannot see nuance.

It does not matter, red or blue. Two different routes with the same destination.

3 Likes

Great read. Watched a video the other day of trump motorboating rudy Giuliani while he was dressed in drag. He seemed very comfy and to enjoy being dressed like that. These are the idiots that make our rules and tell us how to think, but they are all pedos and weirdos. They get to high places by bowing down to the evil side in return to push satan beast system. Maybe 1 or 2 are good and honest but they don’t make it very high and get kicked out of the club very soon.

1 Like

I have found it most peaceful to walk my dog on the beach. To hell with all this nonsense. I have been told of 2 weddings coming up from people I never thought were going to get married. My first thought was “just as in the days of Noah”. I did not mention this to the 2 people due to there happiness in the moment, but I feel as though my Spirit put that thought in my head for a reason. God Bless all of you and a Very Merry Christ mas to each of you.

Chris

1 Like

Well, I know many of you know how I feel about politics right now. It’s simply all a game to make “the people” feel like they have a say in what goes on. They don’t…

1 Like

I 100% disagree with every comment on this topic.

1 Like

Hey i respect that. Can you explain why?

Thank you.

1 Like

I get it and respect your opinion. I do believe Brandon was also being a bit facetious in his post…at least that is how I took it. But I also know you and I don’t see eye to eye on this topic either. I still love ya brother! :slightly_smiling_face:

Now Maine is banning Trump from being on the ballot. It’s like watching children having temper trantrums!

1 Like

Maybe we could have 2 presidents. Red state and blue state, add Air Force 3 and 4. Move the White House to the middle of the country, Kansas, with a separation down the middle. The design could be of a 3-ring circus having the big top in the middle. Then all the elephants and jack asses could run around.