Where do go pets when they die

Hi, my dog will be euthanized today. I feel he is dying of old, but my daughter and wife thinks he is suffering.
I didn’t find something in Google about it.(of course talking about God, and Jesus Christ, what The Lord do with pets)
I think animals are for us.
We suffer the loss of the pets, but we do eat clean animals.
Please enlighten me with The Word.
Thank you

3 Likes

Im not sure if theres any scripture that says where.This is what i was able to find on it.

Psalms 36:6 (KJV) Thy righteousness is like the great mountains; thy judgments are a great deep: O LORD, thou preservest man and beast.

Ecclesiastes 3:21 (KJV) Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?

Isaiah 11:6 (KJV) The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
Isaiah 11:7-9 (KJV) And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.
And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice’ den.
They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.

3 Likes

Thank you Wes. I think The Lord take care of them. I don’t know how. But I trust in The Lord
Regards

Beautiful verses by the way.
Thank you

This book has helped me.
Biblical Proof Animals Do Go To Heaven by [Steven H Woodward]

Rodrigo, I’m so sorry to hear about your loss. Animals are fantastic creatures who receive and send love back in our direction. They’re certainly a blessing from above!

I actually have a Bible Q&A on this subject that should be coming out in the next few weeks. Stay tuned!

Thanks everyone for chiming in!

2 Likes

Prayers sent for you and family.

1 Like

Thank you very much, Brandon and Cozar.
He was a Kerry blue terrier called Odin. Fifteen years old.

1 Like

So sorry to hear ab Odin. Sending thoughts and prayers. My pets have always been my best of friends and I have always believed that Father sent them to me for a reason. Thus, I can’t imagine eternal life without them.

(My husband has always said that if I treated him as well as I treat the animals, he’d be a happy man - he’s joking of course - or maybe not.)

3 Likes

Hi Martha, thank you.
The most impacted are my wife and the older daughter. But now she is on holidays in Galicia, so she is enjoying.

I’m so sorry about your dog. It’s not easy for us here in this world, but your beloved dog received a wonderful gift from our Lord - returning home to Him. Remember that. He is now with the Lord and free of pain. That is what I believe!

1 Like

I am eagerly awaiting to Brandom’s study about it.
Thank you Kay

1 Like

You can find it here buddy.

Thanks Bran! As soon as I can I’ll read it.