When Will The Antichrist Be Revealed?

Full article at: When Will The Antichrist Be Revealed? | World Events and the Bible

The Antichrist will appear at the Sixth Trumpet, just before the return of Jesus Christ. We walk through all the details to lock in the timing.

3 Likes

:dart:WE ARE IN THE LAST HOUR![:dart:

:crown:1 John 2:18 Children, it is the last hour; and just as you heard that antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have appeared; from this we know that is is the LAST hour.

:point_right:Satan is already here and has been since the garden of Eden.

:crown:1 John 4:1-3 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of ANTICHRIST, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and >>>EVEN NOW ALREADY IS IT IN THE WORLD.<<<

:dart:The “spirit” of anti-christ is everything that goes against Jesus Christ. It is also called having the mark of the beast…it is the ways of this world, which is why we are to repent, come out of the world and follow Jesus. You are either with God or with satan; Light or dark; smooth stone or a stumbling block.

:point_right:Who is sitting in your temple/mind?

:crown:1 Corinthians 3:16-17 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

:dart:Isaiah 55 says come buy from God for free: who are you buying and selling from? God or the lies and deception of satan? selling the good works of our father or selling/promoting acceptance of abortions, homosexuality, vid/masks/jabs, global. warming…the works of satan.

:point_right:You are either of satan or Jesus. You are of satan until you repent and are reborn.

:crown:John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

:dart:Babylon is the world. The harlot are the sinners.

:crown:Revelation 18:2-4 Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird. For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies. And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

:crown:2 Corinthians 6:14-18 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you. And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

:point_right:We are only waiting for the son of perdition to show himself. He has 5 months as the false messiah demanding to be worshiped.

:crown:Matthew 24:22-24 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened. Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

:crown:Revelation 9:5 “And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.”

:point_right:God’s people are now any that are saved through his son Jesus Christ and have received the holy spirit. The holy spirit being his seal. Which protects us from satan and his demons. Psalms 91 says God will protect us.

HAVE his seal

:crown:Revelation 7:3 “Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we :point_right:have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.”

HAVE NOT his seal therefore having the mark of the beast.

:crown:Revelation 9:4 “And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which :point_right:HAVE NOT the seal of God in their foreheads.”

Brandon, this AI thing has got my mind churning. Musk’s worry that it can quickly become superior to our own intelligence and begin to control everything. Elon him self I find to be kind of creepy. He guess it’s because he is so intelligent that he operates on a different frequency than the majority of us. I do think his concerns about AI are sincere and probably well founded. I can’t help but feel that the mark of the beast and the anti Christ are associated with it. It’s coming at us at a thousand miles per hour. It wont be good, whatever it is.

1 Like