When Does The War With Gog And Magog Begin?

Full article at: When Does The War With Gog And Magog Begin? | World Events and the Bible

The war with Gog and Magog has caused much confusion. However, by analyzing Ezekiel along with other Scriptures, we can identify this pivotal moment in history.

3 Likes

I must respectfully disagree with this analysis of the attempted attack of Magog and allies on Israel. Firstly, this analysis essentially says that the Gog and Magog attack is Armageddon? I submit that it is not Armageddon because there are differences. When God destroys the forces of Gog and Magog and their allies, Ezekiel plainly says the Israelites will require 7 months to collect and dispose of the bodies of the slain and 7 years to burn their weapons of war. If Gog and Magog’s destruction occurs at the end of the Tribulation, in other words Armageddon, I dont believe the Millennium will begin with 7 years of clean-up. Additionally, God will call the birds of prey to feast on those destroyed in Armageddon, not having them gathered and buried by the Israelites. Secondly, the prophecy of gathering the 12 tribes back together has already occurred beginning in May of 1948. Thirdly, I suggest a much more reasonble analysis. I believe the Gog and Magog and Allies attack will be precipitated by Israel’s preemptive attack on Iran to prevent Iran from attacking Israel with nuclear weapons. When Gog and Magog are destroyed, this will usher in the Antichrist’s signing of a peace covenant with Israel, which begins the Tribulation. Thus, the Gog and Magog and Allies attack on Israel must occur sometime before the Tribulation begins. Gog and Magog attack is NOT Armageddon and will not occur at the end of the Great Tribulation. Not all of Ezekiel, Daniel or Revelation is symbolic. Some of it is literal. If not, why does Ezekiel and Jesus describe the occurences in such detail. Of course, these are just my thoughts from extensive studies of scripture and much reading of expositions of Bible Scholars, and I admit to NOT being anywhere close to being a scholar.

Here are some of my first thoughts. I am studying all the chapters involved again.

The 2 sticks have not come together as yet. Even though the country of Israel was established in 1948, both sticks are not present there and they couldn’t even fit in the sliver of land mass given the so-called Jews. (A true Jew is from the tribe of Judea)

When reading Ezekiel 37:25, it states both sticks will dwell in the land given to Jacob, where their fathers dwelt. This land was the promised land told to Abraham. All but a sliver of this land, Israel being the sliver, is in the hands of the sons of Ishmael, the half-brothers of the 12 tribes.

Verse 19-21 tells us that the children of Israel, the one stick, not Judah, will be gathered from among the heathen. The 10 tribes of Israel are all over the world. Especially the western nations. We know they have not been gathered as yet. They will be brought into their “own land”, the promised land.

Some say the western nations are where they are gathered, the Christian nations, but that isn’t what it really states. Jacob was never promised Europe and the Americas.

1 Like

Hey Bran, allow me one reflexion, please. But this armies, the most part of them, must be comprised of people of the nations who oppose strongly to God, I mean, China, India, the Muslim nations, India and the like. Maybe many people of these nations will be redeemed by The Lord, but my human mind tells my if there are 1,8 billion Chinese people and mostly abhor The Lord, and so or much the Muslims… These nations will be the gross of the armies of the Gog-magog war.
Please correct me, I’m only using my mind. Not The Bible right now, so excuse me if I’m mistaken, please.

EZEKIEL 38. God says he is against Gog which I believe is Russia and Magog is the land northward which I believe is Alaska. God did say this would be in distance years. USA bought Alaska from Russia US Secretary of State William Seward entered into negotiations with Russian minister Eduard de Stoeckl for the purchase of Alaska. Seward and Stoeckl agreed to a treaty on March 30, 1867, and the treaty was ratified by the United States Senate by a wide margin. I personally do not fret, when this will occur because God will take care of us and everyone will know there is a God.

John’s prophecy has already taken place. The events of revelation were not in the future. The 7 seals, 6 trumpets have been fulfilledWe are only awaiting the Messiah to bring down these wicked kingdoms once and for all. We are currently in the 7th bowl awaiting the 7th trumpet. Check out these links:
revelationtimelinedecoded. com/the-sixth-trumpet-of-revelation-9/

revelationtimelinedecoded. com/revelation-fulfillment-timeline-summary/

Thanks for this blog Brandon! You have inspired me to keep digging in the word. I love seeing world events through a biblical lens!

So we are currently in the 6th trump?

I have a bit of a different take on this subject. Rather than suggesting it will happen at the end of the Millenium, I would suggest that we are in the midst of it now in our timeline.

We have been lied to about many things and the scriptures have been messed with by the Khazarians to hide many truths from our eyes.

GOG and MAGOG are the EU and Russia. For those armies to come against Israel, they must cross the Euphrates River, which has been recently dried up because the dams along the river have been subdued.

From the stand point of our timeline, we are in a great war and have been since 2017, after Trump took office. This war is a war of Good -vs- Evil. All of us versus the Global Luciferian Satanic Demonic Blood Sucking Banking Elite Cabal, ran and controlled by the Khazarian Mafia, the Joo Joo’s who are hiding out in Israel. These are not the israelites of the bible, but rather Luciferians who have controlled the world for centuries, since at least 325 AD. They are zionists. They controlled the Vatican City, City of London and US Inc. These are the 3 corporations that contained all the power in the world. They are now bankrupt and have been legally dissolved.

The fighting we are seeing in Israel today, is done to remove the Khazarian Mafia from within Israel. These are truly evil people. These were the ones responsible for Human & Sex Trafficking, Organ & Adrenochrome harvesting, bio labs and the Jabs/Shots, trying to reduce the world population from 8 billion down to 500 million people. They are responsible for 800,000 Americans going missing every year, most of them children, teenagers and young adults.

These may be things you have not heard about yet, but will soon hear about them worldwide.

Russia, China and the United States Militaries have all been working together to rid the world of this evil. You can expect Russia and the EU to come against the Khazarians in Israel.

While we are on this subject, the “rapture” as some Christians believe, was not to remove them from the earth to heaven, but for us to remove the evil from the earth so that heaven can be restored on earth.

Remember, the Bible is subject to personal interpretation.

With Love of Yahweh GOD and Yahshua CHRIST to all of you.

Thank you Brandon, you have shed some light on our most recent Bible Study. Who are the “passengers” mentioned in Ezekiel 39:11-16? Cleaning up the dead bodies?