When Do The Two Witnesses Appear In Revelation?

Full article at: https://worldeventsandthebible.com/two-witnesses-appear-revelation

The Two Witnesses appear during the middle of the Tribulation. This is after the appearance of the Antichrist who is Satan.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: The total tribulation time

The names of the witnesses are unknown, is that right? there are probabilities but it’s speculation I believe?

Hey Kevin, here’s some details.

that makes perfect sense. I knew that Enoch was called up while still living, but I was unaware that Elijah was.

I need to read more of the old testament. Elijah was a major figure I have discovered.

Thank you for posting this. I know I have read it in the past, but apparently needed that reminder. For some reason I had it in my mind that they appeared before anti-christ appears. I have no idea how that got into my head. I need to re-read the series Timeline of the Tribulation also. It’s been on my “list” for awhile now.

The Lord has never used humans a second time. Literally to bring back anybody would be considered reincarnation which the Bible does not teach. The two witnesses are two humans that are here now upon the earth that are not yet revealed but have been kept hidden until the Antichrist appears.

1 Like

Welcome to the community Jennifer, great to have you.

I just wanted to note, these people were all brought back to life, including Christ of course.

1. The widow of Zarephath’s son (1 Kings 17:17–24).
  2. The Shunammite woman’s son (2 Kings 4:18–37).
  3. The man raised out of Elisha’s grave (2 Kings 13:20–21).
  4. The widow of Nain’s son (Luke 7:11–17).
  5. Jairus’ daughter (Luke 8:40–56).
  6. Lazarus of Bethany (John 11).
  7. Various saints in Jerusalem (Matthew 27:50–53)
  8. Tabitha (Acts 9:36–43).
  9. Eutychus (Acts 20:7–12).
  10. Jesus Christ (Mark 16:1–8).
2 Likes

I agree that the 2 witnesses are here. They may not know yet either until God reveals it to them. I think it will remain until the last moment. Just a personal feeling :relieved: :sparkles: :smiling_face: