When Are You Actually Saved?

Full article at: How Do I Know If I’m Really Saved? | World Events and the Bible

Once we confess with our mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in our heart that God raised Him from the dead, we are saved. Now, let’s talk about the details.

5 Likes

I want to say this, because I know a lot of people feel that if you are saved and commit a sin you are no longer saved, and God will send down trouble and strife in your life as punishment.
No human could ever meet a standard like that. We are weak in the flesh even if our heart is faithful. ‘All’ men fall short of the glory of God. God knows we are weak. he knows we will sin, but he also knows our hearts. Romans 8:24 Romans 8: 25 Romans 8:26
Trouble and strife are as sure as the seasons. they will come and they will go and because of them we will learn and grow stronger in wisdom and faith. Romans 8: 28
I hear preachers for profit stand up and say 'if you start tithing to the church, you will not believe the changes in your life, ‘instantly’ your finances will triple, it will never rain at your house ever again. strife and hardship will flee from you, if you have cancer it will leave you, blah blah blah what a crock of dodo.