What Just Happened In Russia?

Full article at: What Just Happened In Russia? | World Events and the Bible

On Friday, all hell broke loose in Russia, and in the most bizarre fashion. Yet, just hours later, everything returned to normal. So what happened? Details are sketchy, but this is what we do know… It all started with the Wagner Group, a private military contractor run by Yevgeny Prigozhin. Prigozhin is a former pal…

3 Likes

Thanks for the update. What a web of deceit on every level.

1 Like

@brandon
This is perfect timing after your article “How Does The Media Influence People?”.
At the moment I’m thinking Putin may have pulled a fast one on the western media— since his longtime friend Yevgeny Prigozhin is still alive.

1 Like

I agree. I don’t think Putin would shake hands and walk away from this if it is true.

1 Like

my guess, influences from “spies”…ie: covert

2 Likes

It sure makes you wonder, because to me, it doesn’t add up.

I saw another article yesterday, and supposedly, Wagner can dissolve, go fight Ukraine some more, or join the Russian armed forces.

:thinking:

P.S. on the 24th, there was this from Medvedev’s Telegram.

Now the most important thing to defeat the external and internal enemy, who is hungry to tear our Motherland, to save our state is to rally around the President, the Supreme Commander of the country’s armed forces. Split and betrayal - the path to the greatest tragedy, a universal catastrophe. We won’t allow it. The enemy will be defeated! Victory will be ours!

1 Like

Here’s the latest.
Russia has sent tactical nuclear weapons to Belarus, and it sounds like the Wagner Group may be aiding Belarusian security forces in guarding the weaponry. So, from public enemy #1, to guarding nukes all within a few days. Wow!
Here’s the link, take it for what it’s worth; tomorrow will probably be something different.

Putin says coup almost triggered ‘civil war’; Russian nukes in Belarus: Live updates (msn.com)