What do you think about a national popular vote?

Apparently, some in government are trying to enact a national popular vote to elect our President. Some states have already enacted this, but it needs more support to become law…

What do you think about a national popular vote? :thinking:

Here’s some info:

The National Popular Vote bill would guarantee the Presidency to the candidate who receives the most popular votes in all 50 states and the District of Columbia (Explanation). It has been enacted into law by 16 states and DC with 205 electoral votes (Map of states). It needs an additional 65 electoral votes to go into effect.

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/4091106-national-popular-vote-scheme-would-relegate-michigan-to-irrelevance/

I really feel that no matter how voting is set up, the people they want in will get in. The amount of money they have changing hands is insanity. I’m still praying about whether I will vote or not.

Seems like they might need a “back-up” plan when states like Cali and New York lose electoral votes to various red states (due to people running from tyranny), even though this wouldn’t happen until 2032 (I think).

Look at your options.

Insane commies and insane controlled opposition.

2 Likes

I did a quick search for the most democratic states and not surprising all 16 of these states lean left, and nine of them are among the most populous. That alone makes me suspicious of this bill.

no, I don’t like it. but i do come from mostly understanding, “the majority have been wrong since the beginning”. So, I prefer a system where the less populaces can somewhat get represented rather than not a all. but with the recent advent of massive machine count with the add’l hard paper of unlimited ballats (due to covid-con) were available to “work the count”…then, especially no.

Hey Oldman,

I’m so not surprised by your findings. The insanity keeps getting crazier!

At this point it doesn’t matter. Its too corrupt and God controls if He desires. I leave it to Him now.

Call me a conspiracy theorists but those in the shadows will put who they want as president. Its been happening forever. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I Personally believe we the people votes should only matter. Not the electorally vote. I also think money should be taken out of campaigning and Politian’s should be accountable for their corruption and should not have good health insurance for life. They work for WE THE PEOPLE!

1 Like