We’re Opening A New Community Forum Today

Full article at: We’re Opening A New Community Forum Today | World Events and the Bible

We’re making some big changes. Moving forward, comments are a thing of the past. Instead, they are being replaced with our new community forum that you are reading right now. In fact, I just finished the last coat of wax, and the forum is waiting for you to take it for a spin. No articles or comments are being carried over,…

3 Likes

Good luck with this new forum Brandon. 15-20 years ago forums where a very big thing. I used to belong to several marketing forums which had many 1000s of hits a day and 10s of 1000s of users. Most are long gone these days. The only one I can think of is the Warriors forum (which was huge) which has become basically a platform for marketers to promote and sell their digital products via their affiliate software.

Anyway, just because forums used to be popular doesn’t mean they can’t be again. Search engines used to love forums due to the “fresh” content daily etc. Hopefully they still do.

I haven’t checked the settings here yet, but I’m hoping there’s a signature feature like the old days where you could put a link to your own website etc at the end of every post. SE seemed to like that then as far as pagerank etc.

I’ve owned many websites over the last 20 years, and have a few still today. I’ll post a bit here with some of the thoughts I’m working on my tribulation training site and see if your readers are interested in where my thoughts are these days as far as eschatology and bible theology in general.

Good luck with the forum! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Capt Zac, interesting to know you have experience in web development. I’ve been involved with websites since I was 17 as a hobby. My first site, “Brandon’s Bengals Extreme!!!” Almost had a gig with the team from it actually, used to run a forum for the AFC Central, remember that?

No signatures in this software, you just add what you want to your profile. If you click my profile, you will see a profile card, click it again and you go to my profile page.

This forum has the potential to be a great way to discuss this site, and thoughts on the minds of Christians concerning religion and politics. Thanks for stopping by.

1 Like