We’re Marching Toward The End Times

Full article at: We’re Marching Toward The End Times | World Events and the Bible

It seems clear, the scales of time have tipped too far in one direction. We’re marching down the highway of the End Times. Christians of all persuasions can feel it. Globalization is taking center stage as moral rot replaces our once famed culture. The daily news headlines scream, mankind has become, “…lovers of their own…

5 Likes

It is sped-up (like birth pangs). I consider this the ending of that 6th arena (kingdom) as mentioned in revelation 17:9-11.

1 Like

I think it is nice to finally hear Brandon speak about the doom and gloom. I always felt weird coming to this site and reading that I should not buy into all the doom and gloom click bait out there. I know that God’s will is being carried out and as Brandon mentioned “We may not like what we see” but I feel that we should be wise and keep ourselves informed with the doom and gloom that is being done. As someone said " You can ignore reality, but you can not ignore the consequences of ignoring reality". That is why I read all kinds of different sites, to get a feel of what is coming… Thanks for joining the “doom and gloom” Brandon…

2 Likes

This is the reason most people are clueless. The have one avenue for their information. If we had a single state-run news outlet, I bet most people would be okay with it.
Someone once said, “I would never watch Fox News.” I asked why, they said because all they do is lie. I asked, how do you know, they said, “because CNN said so.” :rofl: There you have it.

We should embrace these times and expect nothing less. If we are to watch the birth pains, then we shouldn’t worry about when they get here. It means our time on this ride is soon over.

Many are hopelessly lost because they choose to be. Even after they are shown, they still choose the wrong side. Rev 20:7-9.

3 Likes

So true. I’m really starting to understand how we as Children of God, are given the ears and to understand --we are different and called. I used to think everyone saw and heard like I did, but boy howdy --most don’t seem to see/hear or must refuse it. I just can’t wrap my mind around it. Of course, then you run the risk of, “you think you’re better or self-righteous.” No, I’m not better, but I’m not going to apologize for being a Child of God and having God given understanding/wisdom that only the Holy Spirit can reveal. I thank God I see the truth and I’m so thankful for brothers like Brandon that bring us together (brother/sisters), to encourage, sort out, and share our hope in Christ :crown::innocent::heart::pray::latin_cross:

3 Likes

This could just be a “type” of the end times signs or this could be it.
We don’t know.

It sure seems like they are rearranging the deck furniture on the Titanic though.

Everything going down with Russia and Iran being allies could very well be leading up to the Ram and Goat event.

Just my two cents.

2 Likes

Good article. Slackness in adhering to God and giving in to the demands of the enemy is a great point. The slackness means you don’t have what you think you have, as far as faith is concerned, and giving in to evil means you never were in the power of the Spirit.
Hypocrisy made America appear to be good in the past - hypocrisy meaning evil posing as good. It is on the individual level where the battle is, and knowing that all is going according to God’s Plan is no comfort - you have to be God’s Plan.

Mat 22:14
For many are called, but few are chosen. (Those not chosen don’t answer the call. Your true character is what you do when no one is watching, He always sees)

Without answering the call, the spirit hangs up. The spirit can’t be in a corrupt temple. Then what happens?

Isa 6:9
And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not.
Isa 3:4
And I will give children to be their princes, and babes shall rule over them.

2Ti 3:7
Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. (What were they learning, certainly not scripture)

2Ti 3:8
Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

Pro 2:6
For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.

Pro 2:7
He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous: he is a buckler to them that walk uprightly.

You only get what you deserve and earn.

3 Likes

I also feel that time is speeding up. I sit back and say, “Wow, it is already February 11th?!”

Come Lord Jesus, COME!

2 Likes

Well said. I listen to Glen Beck almost every day, even though I nicknamed him
‘Bad News Beck’
I listened to Rush everyday for 30 yrs just because I always felt he was shooting it strait. Plus the fact that both men are and were Godly men and love their country with a passion.
The gloom and doom does wear me down and I have to give myself a break from it from time to time. Even though, I can still see it, feel it everyday,

1 Like

Excellent article Brandon! It is so very true - and I agree with others that mentioned birthing pains getting closer together. Tech is moving fast and I feel that tech is helping to push this all forward. I’m so thankful to God that I can rest easy in all of this as I know it’s His will being done. Yes, I do get a bit angry sometimes, but I’ve been getting a lot better at pulling back from anger and “practicing” my faith in our Almighty God. It’s His will and it will be done…long suffering/patience.

I pray everyday for more of God’s children to seek Him with a true heart. And most importantly, we all need to be teaching our children Truth and planting seeds whenever we see an opportunity. God bless!

3 Likes

“It means our time on this ride is soon over” ?

Dispensationalism is drenched in Gnosticism

Dispensationalism is drenched in Gnosticism.