We’re Living In The Disinformation Age

Full article at: https://worldeventsandthebible.com/living-disinformation-age

When the internet first arrived at our door, it brought the promise to connect our world in new, unique, and exciting ways. It promised to immerse the world in information that we could see and share with others. That it did. However, it hasn’t turn out like we envisioned. As time marched on, the internet…

Understatement of the decade! Disinformation = Deception. You have to dig for truth around us in daily life. I think the internet and technology are satan’s playground today; God allows it for END GAME. We have to get there…

Galatians 6:7
Deuteronomy 11:16
2 Timothy 3:13
Luke 21:8
Revelation 20:10
1 Corinthians 15:33

I liked your article and agree with it, but when you really think about it, it is no different today than when Adam and Eve were deceived in the garden. Ecclesiastes 1:9-10

Just days ago I wrote this article. Look what just popped up in the news today…

A couple noteworthy quotes:

• “We might reach 90% of online content generated by AI by 2025."
  • “What generative AI can do, essentially, is create new things that would have thus far been seen as unique to human intelligence or creativity,” she said. "Generative AI can create across all media, so text, video, audio, pictures – every digital medium can be powered by generative AI.”

I doubt this will be a reality in 2025, but I always knew this decade was going to bring massive change to the world. It already has. I don’t know about ya’ll, but I’m about ready to move back to the Stone Age.

This is where I take hope and know God will only be mocked a little while. Wrath is truly coming. I pray people in our inner circles are ready and we’ve done all we can to share the Gospel in our outer circles.
Doing a great study on Habakkuk. “The how long” and one on one with God. Habakkuk could’ve written this today.
Very sobering to be reminded what God will actually do to the wicked and rewards for righteousness. One example: Read through Psalm 37 and in one column put all that will happen to the “wicked” and in the other put what happens to “righteousness.” Then read each column vertically. :eyes: