We Liked Multiculturalism, Until We Didn’t

Full article at: We Liked Multiculturalism, Until We Didn’t | World Events and the Bible

For years and decades, Western society said, we must have “diversity, equality, and inclusiveness” within our culture. We must become multicultural, where all people can live in harmony, together. “We must be fair, just, and right. We must provide equal opportunity for all,” they told us. So, our once-blessed nations invited third-world immigrants into our…

1 Like

Wait, What Happened To Multiculturalism?

The notion of “Multiculturalism” has always cracked me up.

We wanted peace and harmony, by combining people of different races, religions and cultures together, this could never work, and it hasn’t. It’s only led to confusion and division.

As we look at the events of our world today, we see division the world over concerning the nation named Israel. In fact, “antisemitism” is rising, all over Europe and in the United States. It comes primarily from, immigrants, people with different backgrounds and cultures than our own.

The European Union just issued a press release on it saying,

The spike of antisemitic incidents across Europe has reached extraordinary levels in the last few days, reminiscent of some of the darkest times in history. European Jews today are again living in fear. - https://ec.europa.eu/commission/presscorner/detail/en/statement_23_5527

Now, the UK doesn’t like multiculturalism…

So they threaten those who go against a government agenda with jail time.

Even in New York, we see pro-Palestinian marchers flooding DC. Something our nation is “shocked” to see.

How can we be shocked?

Middle easterners have been flooding our nation for decades.

You’re not seeing it in the media, but people are gathering by the 10s of thousands in DC.

https://twitter.com/omarsuleiman504/status/1720895002102972578

They have even stormed the White House.

https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/international/americas/1699168321-pro-palestine-protesters-threaten-to-storm-white-house-call-for-israel-s-elimination

But now, these people who hold a different view than the government are considered intolerant. What happened to the government embracing all opinions and cultural opinions?

There’s only such a thing when it benefits the few in power.

Why look what globalist Henry Kissinger just said…

“It was a grave mistake to let in so many people of totally different culture and religion and concepts, because it creates a pressure group inside each country that does that.” - Politico

I love how these geniuses always figure this stuff out 20 years too late.

Smarter nations, like asian nations for example, ensured their nations remained asian by preventing uncontrolled immigration. Only the European nations were foolish enough to flood their nations with everyone under the sun, and expect for their nations to stay united.

I’m so sorry for your great nation, the envy of the whole world.
Here in Spain it’s much worse, the prime minister is selling the nation by pieces. Thank God the king is the chef of the army. The time is near he’ll have to do something.
If we abandon God, we get inflation, sodomy, crime, uncontrolled Immigration…
But what can we do??
It is go to war or there’s no solution.
I’ll keep reading my Bible and praying in the name of The Lord

:expressionless: :cry:
Our Lord is soveriegn!
I am a landed immigrant in 1970. Became a Canadian Citizen 12 years later at 16 years old. We all talk to my Parents in english although we can all communicate with broken Portuguese. We are assimilated but retain some food culture mostly. We worked hard to survive and thrive. Easier to assimilate because of Faith background. Although not a Born-again Christian until recently.

It is sad what is happening now which is not organic and has been in play as far back as I can understand to the French Revolution and Age of En(light)enment.

Jesus did not initially acknowledge the Cannite women at the hem of His robe. But did upon her Faith in Him.

Come Lord Jesus!

Lev 24:22 Ye shall have one manner of law, as well for the stranger, as for one of your own country: for I am the LORD your God.

1 Like