We Can See The Mark Of The Beast In CBDC

Full article at: https://worldeventsandthebible.com/mark-of-the-beast-cbdc

As Christians living 2,000 years after Jesus Christ, we look for signs of His impending return. He provided plenty of details, along with the rest of Scripture. One of the biggest signs of His return concerns the Mark of the Beast… For decades, Christians have assumed various things or people represent this devious Mark. They’ve…

P.S. So sorry I forgot to make this available for commenting today.

4 Likes

I think there will be a good amount of bartering. I think there will be an underground economy that will continue regardless, and lots more people will understand how God protects his children.

1 Like

Hi Brandon,

Everything seems spiritually different now. It seems like last days’ events have accelerated two-fold since the COVID lockdowns. Now, we are seeing the notion of digital currency come alive. I agree that this (when it happens and it will very soon) is definitely a sign of Christ’s return.

There are so many other things happening, too. I was reading 2nd Timothy 3:2-4 earlier today. These scriptures really hit home as every behavior mentioned is exhibited so profoundly today. It’s surreal in a disturbing way.

As God’s watchmen, we must diligently stand our ground while clinging to His Word.
He’s in control.

7 Likes

I totally agree. The list in Timothy is well versed today and it makes it difficult to even deal with people anymore.

The other verse that comes to mind is 2 Thess 2:11. Anyone else see the people of today are generally clueless. No common sense, logic and the like? It used to be, the light was on but no one was home. Now the light isn’t even on.

God will give you want to desire, good or bad.

2 Likes

Yes, 2nd Timothy 3 spells it all out. I also picked up this verse.

2Ti 3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

It’s like some people are waking up to the evil in this world, but not waking up to the fact that it’s all in God’s Word!

2 Likes

Oh man, have you got that right!! And my husband sees it at work as well. Guys that used to know how to figure things out can no longer do it. They somehow turned into idiots. Okay, that wasn’t nice, but you know what I mean.

1 Like

5 posts were split to a new topic: A short story on my house build

Totally agree with you Donna on this. I know people who are already talking about being prepared in that manner of things as well!

1 Like

Spot on! Snowman. I’ve noticed.