We are destroying ourselves

Dilbert is banned for not being woke enough, NJ kids learn about anal sex, OH kids have a QR code for it, a Dem just killed a Republican, while CA becomes the 5th state to allow human composting.

We have lost our humanity.

We are destroying ourselves.

3 Likes

How true that is!

So for the commies in California, the cows leaving are a big problem.
I guess that means no more Black Cow manure for your home gardens.

If you have a back yard garden you just dig up uncle Ned, have him composted for your “organic” veggies.

Dear Father, give my heart and mind your peace.

4 Likes

Jude 1:4 “For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.”
*Remember back in Gilgal where Joshua made that contract with these ones, “without consulting with our Father”? *We are still paying the price for this today. I am talking about Joshua 9, where the Hittite, Hivite, Amorite, Canaanite, Perizzite, and Jebusite fooled Joshua that they were from a far off country so that they could join themselves in league with our people instead of fighting them, and being killed. Then Joshua makes them nethinims - temple servants, and then in Ezra 8:15 these same ones were gathered together “the people and priests”, but there were found no sons of Levi. *This abomination has been and is growing in the different churches, schools, government, and is only growing in these last days. *Look at the First Christian Church in Katy Texas (LGBTQ friendly church) hosts 1st drag show. These fools are in Babylon, and do not listen to the word of YHVH or they would flee out of her - Jeremiah 51:6
That cup is filling up fast!

3 Likes