This is worse than Sodom

California is going to honor an LGBT crew of people at the capitol. Openly, we have governments continually lifting up perversion which even mocks God.

California Legislative LGBTQ Caucus

Pride Honorees Of 2023

Every year, the Caucus invites honorees from around the state to attend a daylong celebration in our State Capitol. The LGBTQ Caucus recognizes these incredible people for their efforts in helping to advance representation, as well as for being an inspiration to the LGBTQ+ community and its allies.

Hereā€™s info about one of them.

For more than three decades, Sister Roma has been one of the most outspoken and globally recognized members of San Franciscoā€™s Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence.

These ā€œsistersā€ mock the Catholic faith.

Their mottoā€¦

Go forth and sin some more!ā€

Lord, canā€™t we just call it good, and end it already?

4 Likes

And the perversion and indoctrinating continue! I wanted to quote the verse that is related to God turning His back on a nation, yet the righteous will be protected but canā€™t see to find it.

Edited to add the verse I was thinking of. Mic 3:4 Then shall they cry unto the LORD, but he will not hear them: he will even hide his face from them at that time, as they have behaved themselves ill in their doings.

5 Likes

Yeah and I wanna, know how many of them are, or married to, or fooling around with, or in the pedo rings with, making money with and or all the above: ā€¦and are teachers,lawyers, judges,doctors,police,priest?..the list goes on. None of these type of mentally deranged ā€œpeopleā€ should be working with, or for, or be allowed near babies through at least 28 years of age.

1 Like

I was here 20 mins ago. Then I went to youtube. Came across this. Just learned of this dude today. This goes with my comment 2o mins ago. Well if i can type quick enough. Here is the link.

Its 7:19mins long, it gets to point(s) quickly. This you tube channel is one that both my daughters check out.

1 Like

I feel this also ties in with the AI discussion. They put out an album cover like this to measure the reaction of the people. Where geographically is this more accepting? What age groups? What political views do they have? All to collect more data for that great machine!

2 Likes

Iā€™ll have nightmares now that this picture is in my head. especially granny with the beard locks.
The ā€˜blinderā€™ on the one is appropriate and telling.

1 Like

Absolutely right.

I think AI will get us into the one world system faster than anything that has come along to this point. It will be tied into every aspect of our lives.

I had a thought; first Iā€™ll set the stage:

I believe all souls were created in a spiritual body in the age that then was. (2 Peter 3:6)

I believe God destroyed that age in time and created this flesh age. (Gen. 1:2)

I believe, with the exception of Archangels, all souls must be born into the flesh and given the chance to chose between Jesus and Satanā€” good or evil.

We know Satan has already been sentenced to death (Ezekiel 28:18), and that he knows he has but a short time. (Rev. 12:12)

With this in mind, especially the third point, what do you think Satanā€™s best strategy would be to buy himself more time? Wouldnā€™t he attempt to slow down the birth rate? What do all of these things have in common: Homosexuality, LGBTQ+++, Abortion, Wars, Pandemics, etc., donā€™t they all slow down the birth rate?

I think the spirit of darkness is working overtime!

2 Likes

Wowā€¦I never thought about that! Extremely good point in my opinion.

1 Like