They Want To Change The Bible, Get Rid Of Your Cars, And You

Full article at: They Want To Change The Bible, Get Rid Of Your Cars, And You | World Events and the Bible

We work, we play, we sleep. Unfortunately, the enemies of mankind only work. They work tirelessly, day in and day out, to transform the world into their version of a global utopia. The vision they possess means less God, fewer cars, more compact cities, and in the end, less you. It’s no secret, the now-destroyed…

I mean it could properly interpret all of Scripture for us . I can see it now, Adam and Eve were actually transgenders and the Serpent was the good guy.

A few weeks back I decided to listen to a “preacher” online service from a church I visited many years ago.

He actually said the tree of knowledge of good and evil was a very holy tree.
That was enough for me.

They are already teaching this BS.

Yep, those are the paraphrased words of World Economic Forum advisor Yuval Noah Harari.
Roll the quote…
“We just don’t need the vast majority of the population."

That is what Christ will say at the wedding door!

2 Likes

I tuned into a TV show from an old church way back. (The head minister started a talk show, you can’t get enough camera attention.)

The weekly topic was living a gay Chistian life. The guest on the show was a female member of the church. The pastor asked her to help those out there who are struggling with their life preferences.

She said, and I quote: “I am a Christian first and a lesbian second.”

He thought that was inspiring. Alrightie then.

That’s a sign post up ahead “Next stop The Twilight Zone”

Buckle up folks, get sealed with God’s Word.

2 Likes

These verses come to mind:
Rev 22:18-19, Deut 12:32 along with a few others…

Thanks for another great post Brandon!

1 Like

If you thought the building the Tower of Babel pissed God off, wait and see what he has in store for this new plan. And the way things are going we shouldn’t be waiting too long! :grimacing: