The World Is Out Of Control

Full article at: The World Is Out Of Control | World Events and the Bible

It’s Friday, so I don’t want to start the morning too heavy, but folks… The world is out of control! The last time I checked, I live in America, but leprosy is making a comeback. That’s right, just like your favorite sports team, it’s not over til the fat lady sings! Now, how on earth is…

It’s a great time to be alive. Ultimately, we know how it ends; I just hope I live long enough to see it play out.

3 Likes

Next week Is Semana Santa here, the Pascua. It is a great time. The things of the world, just keep watching. It is our duty.
Big hug brothers

3 Likes

I have a question, If soldiers and law enforcement have been ordered not to use physical force or weapons, Why are they down there? To be greeter’s ? Our military and law enforcement are politically handcuffed. And the invaders know it and are emboldened.
That video was very painful to see our soldiers and law enforcement being ignored, mocked and spit on. If they are not going to be allowed to do their job. Save millions of dollars and their humiliation and send them home. It’s too late now anyway. 10 million have already
gotten in and our government has no idea where they ate located. The damage is done.

1 Like