The Unvaccinated Were Right

Full article at: The Unvaccinated Were Right | World Events and the Bible

During the initial stages of the COVID-19 pandemic, everyone was uncertain about the future. However, some of us could see the government was overreaching, and removing freedoms in the name of safety. This started with the lockdowns. If we just gave them “15 days to slow the spread,” everything would be okay. I immediately could…

6 Likes

Brandon,

Thank you so much for all of your articles over the past 2.5 years on COVID and the vaccine. With jobs being threatened, friendships and families torn apart because of the vaccine, there were times it was tempting to just give in. Ultimately though, my family and I stood strong and did not succumb to all of the propaganda and threats. I was ready to abandon my job, lose my house, whatever it took to make sure we stayed unvaccinated. It is not only alarming and heartbreaking to see news story after news story of young, healthy adults dropping dead every day for “unknown reasons” or “undetected heart conditions,” but also it is criminal.
Thank you for all that you do - not only keeping families informed, but also providing them with facts to give them encouragement and strength.
Shiloh

6 Likes

This is all over the internet now which is a good thing. but you won’t see it on the major news shows. a european member of parliament , said they want to cancel the vaccines and prosecute Pfizer. I wonder how many more country’s will start this kind of action against all these vaccine company’s??

5 Likes

In all honesty, I don’t believe this will ever get to the point of prosecution. The protection the pharmaceutical companies have is astounding to say the least. They have been getting more and more protection over the decades. Just like all of the other crimes that our leaders continue to commit - they will never be held accountable.

It probably sounds like I have given up hope for this world, when in actuality, I have more hope now than ever. Hope that our Lord and Savior will be coming soon to rid us of all the evil that abounds.

3 Likes

Thank you Lord for all that didn’t cave and stood strong against this evil. <3

6 Likes

How do you know when a politician is lying…their mouth is moving definitely applies here. No i did not get the covid vaccine and will not. I do not get flu or any other vaccines. God blessed me with an excellent immune system and i will not disrespect it by trying to circumvent it.

6 Likes

It may never get to the point of prosecution, but it will cause a lot of problems for them, and maybe, just maybe something good will come of this!!!

5 Likes

I agree! It will wake some people up and I believe that is most important. Little by little as things evolve, more people are seeing the truth. We need to keep praying for eyes to open. <3

5 Likes

Shiloh, welcome to the forum, and thanks so much for reading.

I am sure you had your struggles, but you and your family pulled through. Be proud of that, and thank God for that. Now you won’t have to wonder if you will have any of the side effects. I feel for those that have been affected by them.

5 Likes

They might evade man’s justice system but, they will not evade God’s judgment.

6 Likes

Welcome aboard Shiloh!

2 Likes

Must see two part video that this was not a virus, but a parasite infection and a global euthanasia project by the global elite cabal trying to depopulate the earth. To view the videos go to Rumble and search for the Stew Peters Network and search for PROOF COVID Is A Nano-weapon PARASITE; Biotech Analyst Has PROOF COVID & Vaxx Are Biosynthetic Parasites

2 Likes

Sme1974, welcome to the forum, thanks for joining us.

It’s interesting, during the pandemic we had the left telling us, if we didn’t get the vaccine we were going to be stone dead. At the same time, we had the right telling us, if we get the vaccine we’re going to be infested with nano-bots and be stone dead. It’s like we just can’t win.

Even more interesting, the global population is about to hit 8 billion before the new year. So it looks like the human race is doing a-okay! :+1:t3:

1 Like

Welcome aboard sme1974!

1 Like

The Biden administration on thursday extended the nations covid-19 public health emergency for the next 90 days as officials brace for potential surge of infections over the winter. does he have dementia or what??? ha aha

They had to move at the speed of science! What is the speed of science?? I had to dig deep into the textbooks to find it.

(Speed/Science) = Facts - statistics + (gray x fear) - (deplorables squared) x $ overtime.

CDC meeting this week to vote on mandatory covid-19 vax for school children. 19th and 20th. these people are never going to let go of this.

1 Like

Hi, I’ve contracted covid twice, me and my family. Thanks be to God it barely touched us. Unvaccinated 6 here. What a joy. My parents and those of my wife are triple jabbed. In the end is God always that takes the life. But with this tool the have made it so easy to The Lord. Just joking.