The Love Of Many Shall Wax Cold

Full article at: The Love Of Many Shall Wax Cold | World Events and the Bible

Jesus told us, in the Last Days wickedness would abound turning the hearts of many cold and bitter. If we are not careful, this can happen to us as well.

4 Likes

Thank you Brandon for the insistent reminder. It is so easy to get caught up in the world of darkness.

John 16:33
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

4 Likes

I’ve lost the mind recently with a some loved one… This is helping me, thanks God and thank you

3 Likes

Another great article and reminder like @Donna said. I have to admit…for a while there during the Trump years I was getting a bit testy on FB. And I have the FB memories that prove it. :slightly_frowning_face:

I know that as I continued to dig deeper into His Word it gave me the resolve I needed. My elderly mom still watches the news and I try to convince her to just turn it off. It’s amazing what happens to your brain when you turn that crap off. I’ll be printing this article for her to read, like i have with so many others.

Just as Jesus came to divide (Luke 12:51), we also need to remember our purpose here during this earth age. Plant the seeds where you see fit and let God allow it to sprout.

2 Likes